[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7529.jpg (72 KB, 1024x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>meet woman in tinder, we date and we kiss
>she is way uglier and fatter than in pictures. My friends see her in the street and think the same
>i start thinking she feels insecure by being with a man that is more physically attractive than her league
>i thought: she likes me but knows she is not enough for me

Ok. This is the first part of the story, then:
>she starts giving clear signals she does not want to be my gf including
>”i see you as a friend yet, we need more time…”
>”we can meet again but give me some weeks to rest”
>”we should make plans including our groups of friends…”
>”last year I dated a man and I left him because he was too much into me”

Then, despite she sending me all these clear messages, I think that confirms my theory she doesn’t want to fall in love with me too quickly and be rejected by being ugly, so

>i ask her to meet almost every weekend
>i text her everyday and start falling in love with her

Then, finally, she tells me to fuck off and ghosts me (she brings a friend along her to tell that to me). Does this story make any sense? How could I be so deluded into thinking someone can be “in love with you but afraid of being ugly “? Does it mean I have schizophrenia?
>>
It may be plain autism
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
It's autism and a lack of understanding that people have agency.
>This girl says she doesn't want to move too fast, but that CAN'T be the case there has to be some SECRET reason she's actually saying this. I will just continue doing what I'm doing, cause she doesn't actually mean what she's saying.
>Oh no, she actually meant it. How could this happen to me?
Be more willing to accept what people say to you at face value. Also, your theory is pretty depreciating, she "knows" that she's not good enough for you, like it's some sort of objective fact? I wouldn't want to be with someone who consciously thinks I'm not worthy of them.

Also stop bumping your fucking thread so much, it's fucking neurotic. This is such a trivial issue and you're acting like you NEED strangers on the internet to tell you what to do.
>>
>>31528863
You are right but there is something i do not understand. Aren’t autists supposed to understand things literally? Why wouldn’t they listen to what they are directly told?
>>
>>31528895
Autism is a spectrum, it's not a one size fits all deal. I'd definitely say ignoring what others are saying directly, because you adamantly believe your own explanation for XYZ phenomena, is very autistic. It's an extension of not being able to discern other people's feelings.
>>
>>31528933
nice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.