[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is just an observation I noticed. But the only girls that openly flirt with me are the super mental case emo goth chicks. And I just ain't into that, I had enough experience as a teen.

I'm a bald guy that goes gym. So i guess from a an outside perspective, an emo chick would see me as some rebel
>Truth is I have a bald spot on top. So I keep it shaved

I'm more into the women that actually have their shit together, the complete opposite of these basket cases. So how do I attract them
>>
>>31528759
Blessing in a curse. They're hot. And they're great at fucking. And they're fun. However, they're insane, argumentative, rebellious, sometimes unfaithful, and not marriage material. Find one that is Catholic and you may be able to wife her.
>>
Fuck off to Reddit
>>
>>31528759
>I'm a bald guy that goes gym. So i guess from a an outside perspective, an emo chick would see me as some rebel

what? thats literally the most normal shit ever, no, you look like the father figure they never had so they want you to fill the daddy void they have
>>
>>31528759
what a blessing anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.