[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6758.jpg (287 KB, 828x465)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
Why does it make normies so upset? Why should they be able to go their whole life without getting a taste of their own medicine?
>>
>>31529201
Did mommy spank too hard?
>>
I think it's only a taste of their own medicine if they hit you (or their children).
>>
>>31529219
Nah, equal rights means equal lefts. Punching women Nazis in public = on the right side of history
>>
>>31529218
You’ll get what’s coming to you one day and your army of white knights won’t be able to protect you from a serving of knuckle sandwich
>>
>>31529292
lmao men don't get the privilege of reasoning with my fists. come at me or mine in real life and you get Five-seveN mag dump, no hesitation. Treading darkest waters in every facet.
>>
>>31529311
BAHAHAHAHAHA. No way this isn't sarcasm.I wouldn't be able to tell though.
>>
We put dogs like you down.
>>
You think you're tough? You ain't shit.
Come at me bro. Do you even lift?
>>
>>31529201
Only if they hit you first.
>>
>>31529534
>t. No ovaries
>>
>>31529576
Im trained in philipino knife fighting which means I can sever all major arteries in less than 5 seconds. Keep that it mind next time you fuck up the meatloaf, bitch.
>>
>>31529201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Sean Connery said it is
>>
>>31529201
Sure, but being a violent retard isn't.
>>
>>31529201
Perfectly okay so as long as what you're beating is a bratty whore like in the first reply, one could say it's crucial for upholding civilization from total ruin
As soon as they were allowed to speak and vote everything went to shit, not the sole reason behind it but it sure adds up
>>
>>31529201
You should only hit them if they hit you first dude
>>
>>31530375
girls desperately desire the boot when they step out of line. they constantly do it hoping the guy will give them what they want, but short of maybe arabs in sandnigger land, i don't see many guys even aware that this dynamic exists. everybody is faggified
>>
>>31529201
>Is Hitting Women Ok?
Only if she hits first AND there are witnesses WHO HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. Strangers will lie in the woman's favor 9/10 times.
>>
>>31529855
I have a gun so you loose
>>
>>31531561
Within 15 feet is striking distance. Anyone with proficiency in the blade could close that distance. Better make it count. I have "hard to kill" with bullet holes tattooed on my chest.
>>
>>31529311
>Five-seveN mag dump,

lel weak coward has to use chink weaponry or else can't possibly win. Faggot.
>>
>>31529201
“War never changes.” - George Floyd
>>
>>31529201
I think it is okay in self defence scenarios. I only ever hit a woman once, and that was my ex after I found out she cucked me. I power slapped her so hard she bounced off the wall like a pinball.
Felt good, too.
I'm not saying you should go UFC on her ass, but slaps are unisex.
>>
File: IMG_2236.png (207 KB, 398x531)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>31531777
>Within 15 feet is striking distance. Anyone with proficiency in the blade could close that distance. Better make it count. I have "hard to kill" with bullet holes tattooed on my chest.
>>
>>31529201
Common fucking decency. Dont be a nigger op.
>>
>>31532201
Cucking is something thay happens voluntarily. Did you mean she cheated you?
>>
Feminist liberalism cuckery
>>
>>31529201
>Why does it make normies so upset?
You are damaging the merchandise
>>
>>31529201
>Is Hitting Women Ok?
Usually no but if there's imminent risk of harm to someone's health or property worth over $2000, and it can be prevented with hitting the woman, yes.
>Why does it make normies so upset?
It doesn't
>Why should they be able to go their whole life without getting a taste of their own medicine?
Wait, the average woman doesn't make a habit of hitting people in her lifetime.
Some of them do - those are the ones who merit being hit. But most don't.
>>
>>31530375
Bratty whores don't merit correction, they merit being dumped.
Beating a bratty whore is a mercy and a charity. It protects and rescues her from her own failure to be a decent person.
She does not merit mercy and charity.
Let her go, let her create problems for herself, and don't try to correct her or save her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.