[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have friends who run a business and I would like to think we have a good / decent relationship. They approached me to ask me if my son can work for them for a few things they need help with around their shop, which I extended to him leading to them working together.

At first it was great ; they worked well and got to know each other well. Then over time they would call my son to drive to one of their locations then at last min, say something came up apologize and say they'll call him later. This happened more and more frequently up until they had a family member steal a large amount of money from them.

Following that, they pull my son in and tell him they are disappointed in his services and criticized him for a few things he could have done better. He bit his tongue about the inconsistency and apologized for any short comings he has caused.

Now I'm in a position where I am not comfortable with these 'friends' as I once was. It isnt necessarily my business to sort through but thats still my family . Im really disappointed in how this all turned out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.