[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: life.jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
How do you live knowing you will never have be rich and have it made and all like celebrities and like the youtubers, who always say they live comfortable?
>>
I've been to Mexico and the Indian reservation. I have a fridge and some solar panels. I live l like a god compared to Roman emperors, so I don't really care about being jealous about people.
>>
>>31529235
Pretty good, honestly.
Celebrities, business men and influencers usually compromise themselves to achieve success.
Might be a cope but I hardly envy them.
>>
>>31529281
True, but celebrites are always saying they are happy they have millions because they never have to worry about simple things. They always have their money in order and can take care of themselves and children very easy, They are happy they are not normal 9 to 5 working people, who work hard for a little bit of money. They have no worries.
>>
>>31529391
A pig in a cage on antibiotics has no worries. A sloth has no worries. That's not the best way to live life. People celebrating that should be pitied in the same way as people bragging about being able to afford enough drugs to be high all day. It's not an accomplishment, real growth has to come from regularly dealing with real pressure and challenges.
>>
>>31529418
I understand that, but apparently celebrities are happy they have their finances in order. And arent worrying about anything money has to buy. Ive heard people say, how dont you have money if people make so much money on the internet. Like how do you have a regular job, youtubers like mr beast are an example on how you can be worth millions doing your own work. Not having to work a 9 to 5 that doesnt pay a lot.
>>
>>31529444
Money ain't everything, kid.
>>
>>31529528
I think the same, i dont even want money. But apparently famous people do. I mean tell them that money isnt eveything and they will tell you other wise.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.