[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I genuinely don't care about what they're into or what they have to say, almost all women I talk to are so boring and the same. I'll try to talk to them and then get bored and just ghost them. I've only been on like a few dates with one girl over the span of two months and dropped her cause I still wasn't satisfied, but jesus christ she was annoying as hell.

Almost all women are the same, men too sometimes, vapid and soulless consumers. How will I ever be able to connect with others if I just absolutely can't stand socializing with them? No one ever has anything interesting to say and when you try to get close to them it doesn't matter cause most people don't even like meeting new people. I'm also disgusted by most people, I don't know, I just hate body parts, mannerisms, voices, etc.

People genuinely just disgust me and I hate being around them, even my own family. I've learned the only way for me to be around them is if I get things from them and have transactional relationships other then that socializing for me is utterly useless. Idc if this makes me look self centered, it's the truth.

Most People suck and are disgusting stupid hog NPCs.
>>
File: 171932320205443274.jpg (145 KB, 720x937)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>31529674
https://voca.ro/1hvzg00y0Q00
>>
>>31529674
I won't read sad pepe picture threads that begin with sad whining.
>>
File: omniman.jpg (28 KB, 748x435)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>31529674
I agree. This is why I live to just troll the fuck out of them in plenty of amusing ways while convincing them that we're truly connected. Though the feeling of loneliness has caught up to me, so I don't recommend doing that...
>>
>>31532253
>I'm trolling ppl but deep down I'm a sad lonely boy
KWAB
>>
>>31529674
you have to find people with who you can releate to and connect with,i don't understand why so many of you guys try so hard to make up fake personalities and everything about you just to hang out with normies you don't even like and which they also wouldn't like the real you,what is the point?
>>
>>31529674
>How will I ever be able to connect with others if I just absolutely can't stand socializing with them?
You shouldn't! If you don't like socializing with women, you should not pursue a relationship with women! It would be stupid, like a person with allergies adopting the world record most dandruffy cat. self torture with no logic.
>>
im basically in the same situation the overwhelming majority of people just do not interest me. every now and then though u will meet someone that is actually different and is somewhat like u, they wont be interested in fitting in with everyone else and they will have their own personality and soul.
>>
>>31532463
where do all the non normies go?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.