[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So i am new on my work and i saw a woman there and i recognized her from taekwondo trainning. I am 18 years old and shes around 35. We were trainning together and she would criticize and yell at me there when i was trainning. At the end i left the taekwondo because it was a very toxic environment. At first when i saw her at work i didnt recognize her but she did me and greeted me and was smiling. I gave her a handshake while being confused and moved on. Later on she came to me and asked me if i did recognize her and i was looking at her and then she said "but you will recognize after i remind you of my beatings on you" and then i remembered her. She was interested about why am i working there and asked me some questions. Everyday she greets me and keeps telling people i am hers (what does that even mean?). One time she did hug me. She also gives me some advices and helps me navigate through work. One time she asked me to go on a walk with her alone around the company and i accepted. She was explaining how everything works in company and showed me her work (she is a civil engineer). Like why is she friendly towards me now when she was tough before like thats the only way i know her and she keeps telling me we are close because of trainning. Few days later she came to me and told me to follow her to the office.
>>
There we were alone and we talked about life, her own personal life (shes divorced and that she hates her ex husband), she gave me relationship and life advices and told me that i can talk to her whenever i want that shes available there for me. She also told me to not lose hope in girls because i will also find a girl who lost hopes in men too. I also noticed she unbuttoned her blouse and i could see her bra while she had them buttoned outside of office but maybe its just an accident. She also talks A LOT, we talked for 2 hours in total. By her opinions i can see that she hates men but doesnt seem like she hates me. She told me she wants to see me tomorrow in her office again alone and gave me instructions on how do i find her. When we left the office i told something to her and she started talking again for like half an hour but this time i noticed she came a little close to me like she was half of meter from me and i got scared i was invading her personal space so i moved a step back but she follows me until i got behind the wall so i just gave up and stood there, maybe she did it on accident. During conversation in some context she also said that i look nice, have blonde hair, tall and that i am attractive. It was soon end of our job and she told me she must go because she needs to do her work and when she was leaving she put her hand on my stomach and moved it left and right for a second and then left. Why is she behaving like shes my mother despite barely knowing each other?
>>
tl;dr
She wants to fuck
>>
>>31529693
I'n not reading all of this. She likes you. Women really have no problem ignoring your existence otherwise
>>
Ask her out on a date ASAP!
>>
>>31529694
>shes divorced and that she hates her ex husband
Yeah there’s a reason she’s divorced. She sounds like a crazy chick. And she’s preying on your inexperience btw.

some guys here will tell you to dick the crazy woman. I’d say that’s inadvisable. you don’t have the experience and you’ll get dragged around by her until she’s done playing with you. It’ll be all steamy and sexy until it stops. Then she’ll be ruining your life.
>>
Sounds like female grooming.
Do you want a strong femdom to peg you?
>>
>>31529693
I won't read non-problem threads about women throwing themselves at OP, because non-problem on an advice board.
>>
>>31529693
>>31529694
She sounds strange, avoid her at all costs, especially if this is a job worth keeping.
>>
>>31529693
She wants you.

You potentially have a MILF on your hands. Don't fuck this up, every man dreams of this.
>>
File: 1658872742470682.gif (2.49 MB, 498x345)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>31529694
>Why is she behaving like shes my mother
>like shes my mother

yeah bro that's totally it
>>
>>31529693
She's just being nice, don't be a fucking creep.

That or she's grooming you, massive fuckin red flags desu, especially telling people you're hers when you two aren't even dating.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.