[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Choice.jpg (98 KB, 1008x1792)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
IK is this the LGBT thread but still need help pls.

I will try to paint this picture the best that I can and give the TLDR.

25 white male 7/10 around 5’10 BMI 25. Educated and has a high paying corpie job with good prospects.

While everyone else around my age group from 18-25 was out partying and going to bars and doing nothing with their life I locked in. This has led me to having a net worth of 600k with ZERO debt. However, I am starting to recognize an oncoming identity crisis. This is because I basically have no friends, and I have no idea how to talk to females. I have been in relationships with women but generally lose interest when the thrill of the hunt/catch dies and things fizzle out. I feel like also I have repressing a lot of feelings of transition. But after reading this board for a couple days, it seems likely it would mostly be for AGP reasons for if I did tr00n out. Some say that tr00ning out is network/social suicide, but does that really affect me if I am a lone wolf anyways? I have been thinking about this more and more because I have basically always been referred to as a twink, and with the age of twink death approaching rapidly on the horizon, I basically have to act in the next 6 months. It horrifies me to age like the classic male and that is not how I want things to go.

So, take the Red Pill and tr00n out? OR the Blue Pill and just keep the course? And think about all the “what ifs” and what could have been? What would you do?
>>
File: 171955768920817634.jpg (171 KB, 736x795)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>31529728
https://voca.ro/1kmYli1NWgal
>>
If I get to personally tell you all of your autistic (anxiety) reasons for transitioning, my vote is to save your life and don't. Go to therapy to work on your repressed misogyny to build yourself into being sociable.
>>
>>31529757
no one can hear you dumbass
>>
File: 171903257231275169.jpg (161 KB, 620x880)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>31530277
https://voca.ro/12nyWZ6udFEZ
>>
>>31529728
I trooned at 19 to avoid twink death and uhhhh idk I don’t pass I just look like my high school self but fatter and with tits so I can’t complain I am only 20 tho so…
>>
>>31529728
Are you ugly? Show pic
>>
>>31529728
tldr
>>
Male hands made this post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.