[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6179.jpg (357 KB, 706x879)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
She started randomly crying today and said that I don’t have much of a life and that someone by age should be going to nightclubs with friends and dating women etc. now I have no friends or gf (obviously) I’ve accepted my life for what it is, how can I get her to accept it, without upsetting her even more
>>
File: 171891539283314391.jpg (153 KB, 810x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>31529853
https://voca.ro/1m6CpPC3gYYR
>>
>>31529884
I make minimum wage rent is insane where I live
>>
>>31529853
how old
>>
>>31529853
Sounds like she already accepts it if it's making her cry. Acceptance shouldn't mean resignation too.
>>
>>31530341
>>31530349
Okay how do I get her to just forget about it then
>>
>>31530367
>21
same, and also have no life
good luck
>>
>>31529853
It kinda sounds like YOU need to make an effort to make your life better, no one should accept that they're a "looser"
>>
Your mom was clearly a party girl when she was your age and she’s just telling you what she thinks should be the case for everyone based on the guys she talked to, so just ignore that.

What you actually have to do is figure what kind of lifestyle you want and do that. And you tell your mom “look it’s my life and this is what I want”. I just recommend you think long and hard about what you want because even if you want to be an isolated loser now, which I doubt, you probably won’t one day. So think about it and consider joining a club or a sport or some meetup or something.
>>
>>31530397
I spelt "loser" with two "O"s I have lost all credibility
>>
>>31529853
Lmao. She sounds like the loser. She is a bitch wanting you to be like the world. Jesus said you have to not be a friend of this world.
>>
>>31529853
Sounds like your mom is still juvenile herself if, at her age, she thinks you should be partying and being a dumbass. That's not to say that you shouldn't have some form of friendship/social skills but at this point how can she be bitching over her own obvious fuckup? Where's your dad? Is this a single mother situation or is your dad a spineless wimp? Sounds like you need an active masculine influence rather than a passive feminine one because without a strong male presence you end up like this, yet another 21 year old, practically an unborn child, who thinks "it's over" before it's even begun. Don't accept shit, you can change your situation but don't do it because your mom is upset that you aren't falling within the lines of whatever strict values she think everyone should live by because I can tell you right now if some bitch in her 40's thinks her son should be "partying" then she doesn't have any opinion worth adhering to. Start lifting or running, do something, ANYTHING active that gets you out of the house, build up your independence, build up your confidence then take it from there. I know some meaningless words from a dipshit on a website past it's prime won't be enough to unfuck your position but take what I say to heart, think on it, at least try, that's all anyone can do. It's not over until you're dead.
>>
>>31529853
Poor mom. At least we can ignore you.
>>
>>31529853
You should not accept your own failures.
Your mother is right.
You are wrong.
You have to change.
>>
>>31531123
Die
>>
>>31529853
Tell her it's the new normal for young men, so you're really not doing so bad
>>
File: image.jpg (1.5 MB, 3264x2448)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>31531140
>die
You are taking your own advice, loser.
>>
>>31531147
not OP but my mom sorta accepts this because she is rightwing christian listening to podcasts and knows how bad it is for us but still says i need to try, and my divorced dad who is rich but doesnt help us doesn't believe it at all. best time for the economy ever and his rich government buddies families are all doing great so no i just need to stop listening to the voices online. Oh and I also should get a life coach. I looked up life coach just to humor the notion and they're 80% trannies that charge 80/hr probably to tell me what i already know. I dont need a life coach or a therapist i need frends that get it and for the world to be compatible with me again
>>
>>31529853
don't let her use crying as a way to control you. your mom cried and now you come to 4chan asking how to placate her. weak. instead be a man and tell her how it's gonna be. she'll respect you more and will stop crying because she'll finally see you're not a little bitch
>>
>>31530367
You don't. She feels like a failure and you telling her you've "accepted it for what it is" will only make her more sad.
>>
File: 1702757265805368.png (601 KB, 750x771)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>31529853
START BURDENMAXXING IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Start stealing and become a burden on society. First thing you should do is quit your worthless wagie job. Don't bother applying for benefits, welfare or any other government assistance unless you really can't help yourself. I personally prefer to also GHOSTMAXX, no properties in my name, no hand outs, no benefits, no taxes, just living in the shadows of society and outside of the system as much as I can, but I digress. Simply take everything you need from big corporations, resell it and enjoy life. Hit their jew warehouses and megastores and become an honest reseller. Make sure to post about it and encourage more people to become burdens like you. Once enough people do this, their system collapses. Also always remember how over half the population got vaxxed and sided with the government? make them pay and enjoy it too. This is how you get back at the jews, the governments, the corporations, the normie cattle and everybody else who wronged you
>>
>>31529853
First of all, cringe. Retard. You dont need a GF or financial success to not be a fucking loser. you just have to start LIVING LIFE. Be active, go explore nature, spend one evening every other night and have a beer at a local hole in the wall or join a sport or activity, be polite to people you come across. Take it back to basics. You dont even need to be well adjusted to just not say shit out loud. Honestly if you cant fit in the same rules apply, lurk more. Just do your best to not hurt people, cross boundaries, or be too degenerate IRL and honestly things will probably change. you'll see how easy and rewarding trying to have a normal life can be. its much simpler if you let it be.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.