[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yevubrctl3cb1.jpg (40 KB, 488x607)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
where do you meet smart women that arent ugly as fuck? big cities? do they have too many whores though? what is the truth?
>>
people of similar quality tend to attract whether it be fate or coincidence is debatable
>>
>>31529984
90% of people are dumb af. Go to a city with a favorable gender ratio and you'll at least have a larger sample size.
>>
>>31529984
Smart, beautiful, sane. Pick two.
>>
Damn those are great tits.
>>
>>31529984
>smart women that arent ugly as fuck

In the pharmaceutical industry, in my experience. But smart is no substitution for elegence or decency. Oppulence and hedonism follows them everywhere.
>>
>>31529984
what exactly do you mean by smart anon?
people who are just intelligent, understanding things quickly, making good observations, planning well, etc?
do you mean educated?
someone good at conversation?
interested in sterotypically smart (or often nerdy) things?
or do you mean people who do "smart" things?

because wanting someone who is just "smart" is really broad.
There are a lot of smart degenerates, in fact, thats often the case with smarter people.
I think you need to figure out EXACTLY what you are looking for and why, because just wanting someone smart sounds you think you are smart and want someone equal or something but are really looking for a set of certain traits and grouping them under "smart people things" be it common interests, discussion topics, whatever.
>>
Where do I find people that are also labeled schizo freaks and they wanna hangout with me on top of rooftops with homeless people?
>>
>>31533858
>smart degenerates, in fact, thats often the case with smarter people.
no

degenerates are usually dumb as rocks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.