[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714164728774334.jpg (88 KB, 987x1024)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>Sober since 2017
>Been dreaming about a girl I've been in limerence over for the past 7 months
>All I want to do is make sure she knows I'm sorry but I haven't been able to reach her, even though she works like 5 minutes away from me
>I've tried to not be intrusive, to respect her boundaries, to be subtle and nothing works, she's over me
>I will NEVER let her know I'm sorry
>She will FOREVER think I'm literally retarded when there is an explanation
>I will NEVER be with her despite her being interested in me, over a fucking mistake that had a logical explanation
>I will be in limerence FOREVER because I CAN'T SAY SORRY
How do I fix this?
>>
File: 171950766815753729.jpg (35 KB, 637x583)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>31530116
https://voca.ro/16BQX5cyvCJl
>>
>>31530135
I've tried though. I've tried seeing her, but she made it clear she didn't want to see me. I basically forced a meeting once, saying I wanted to see her one last time and that she could cancel if she wanted to, and she met me, but she had someone else with so I couldn't really talk to her (once again)
At that point, I hoped the message was received anyway, and I gave up
Two days later, I saw someone who looked like her on the street and thought "finally is my time to apologize or talk to her but I wonder if it's her?" and I was trying to make eye contact, but she just walked straight and walked past, which fucked me up and made me want to say sorry again

This went on and on and on and on and on for 7 months
I never got to say the sorry
Do I still leave a letter? It's been so long now, almost a whole fucking year, but my whole year has been ruined because I've spent all of it obsessing over her and this garbage
I don't know what to do?
>>
File: 171877579695614227.jpg (125 KB, 1024x920)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>31530206
https://voca.ro/1h63FpQBYZDo
>>
File: 1712447687873977.jpg (151 KB, 745x796)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>31530216
It would help me move on to know that she knows I'm sorry. I don't want her really. The thing I'm obsessed with is not having been able to say what I wanted to say. Just knowing she knows, that's all I want. I don't want a response back. But I also don't want to be cringe, intrusive or whatever. I want to do it in a dignified way, so I don't want to be pathetic. I was thinking of going to the place I used to see her at often, that I haven't gone to in 7 months now because of her, for something unrelated and meet a friend of hers there or something, and just talk about the unrelated thing and then tell her to let the girl know I'm sorry and that I probably bothered her too much but it wasn't my intention, that all I wanted to do was to tell her I'm sorry or something

And after doing that, I will feel the world coming off my shoulders. After that, I'd block her number because I wouldn't want to relapse into anything. I just want her to know

But I don't know if that'd be cringe, intrusive or whatever again, but something like that would be the plan
>>
>>31530216
>>31530283
I should just move on, shouldn't I? Because this isn't the first time I've become this obsessed with a nothingburger, but this is the longest. 7 months. I can't believe it's been that long. Time flies and I'm not getting any better, even if this would fix the issue immediately
>>
File: 171939984427789764.jpg (23 KB, 326x206)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>31530314
https://voca.ro/1otjksiFt9Gg
>>
>>31530319
Thank you anon, this was based and epic
She doesn't know I've been obsessed for months. It just got weird in the beginning, when I tried to apologize, because the situation was fresh but she didn't want to hear it. Since then, I've kept it to myself but the limerence has stayed with me
Technically, I need to move on. I've had days when I've forgotten her and it felt liberating, but it only lasted for 2 days at max, and then I relapse.
The past 2 weeks have been horrible. She's been on my mind constantly.
Like, I know the fix, but I don't know if it'd be well received after all the previous attempts. Had I not done the previous attempts, it would probably fly, but it would probably be insane now after them.
I'll check out that movie, thank you anon, this was epic advice
>>
>>31530356
>>31530319
I got anxiety seeing the trailer btw. I can't believe this girl got me watching love movies, and I bet she was the one who was doing this prior to this whole incident. The roles have reversed. Now she's living her best life (as I was before), and I'm in limerence (as she probably was before)
I'm going to vomit. I'll take the advice to move on though. I'll try meditating. I will NOT reach out. I must stay strong. I will try not make her affect my life, but dipping my foot in this was eye opening, thank you again anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.