[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718505129470559.webm (2.93 MB, 362x594)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
How many dates should I go on with a girl that is technically my type (outgoing, extroverted, energetic, leads the conversation) but I felt little attraction towards on the first date? Her being my type makes me think there's potential, but not feeling much for her makes me think I should call it quits with this girl and not waste my time. Yes, I am a mid-20's idiot that's never been in a proper relationship.
>>
>>31530353
You're still at the age where you're a flaky shallow fag but keep in mind, long term, these types of relationships tend to be the most stable. Relationships borne not from an initial "spark" but built up over a long period of time. I say give it a few dates and if you really don't connect to her then bounce out. There has to be some sexual attraction, to be sure, but keep in mind that sexual attraction always fades with age and all relationships transition into something different after so much time has passed and that "butterfly" feeling becomes less important. It's all hormones.
>>
it sounds worth another date at least. there was a big difference between the first and second date of my previous girlfriend. we could really tell things were heating up after that
>>
>>31530353
Kek makes me laugh as the whore literally struggles and lets herself be hit but when she feels the others she struggles again
>>
>>31531384
this is what whores really want, look how they all just laugh it off
>>
>>31530353
If you aren’t feeling it you aren’t feeling it. Maybe you’re different but I have started feeling it for someone later. It’s either there or it isn’t. I say move on and don’t lead her on
>>
>>31531916
But I have never started feeling it*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.