[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I just fucking seethe with rage whenever I see a happy couple in public. Seeing most people out and about in my city with their partner just hurts. Everyone has a partner, it’s all so easy for everyone. “It just happened” they’ll tell you. When will this moment finally happen to ME?
>>
File: 171902921593582442.jpg (114 KB, 736x736)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>31530640
your post reads like hunter
https://voca.ro/19m0tz2ffhCE
>>
>>31530640
Relationships ain’t easy. I can promise you, kf you find it hard to get into one, you’re going to have a very hard time being in one. If I could magically snap my fingers and put you in a relationship right now, I know for a fact in less than 12 weeks, you’ll be making a thread being angry at some shit that’s got you feeling all choked up and helpless in the relationship.
>>
>>31530640
I've had to work in retail for many years, while some couples are nice, others (usually younger) will look around or at each other and ignore me while I am trying to help them

Maybe you're not lonely, you're just tired of being bullied
>>
>>31530713
Being ignored isn’t bullying though. I wished to God my school bullies would have ignored me. Would have been great.
>>
>>31530640
Spam thread, immune to any advice. Ignore.
>>
>>31530640
>“It just happened” they’ll tell you. When will this moment finally happen to ME?
"It just happened" is the woman's perspective. That means that the man has to lead her into it the entire time.
If you want to be a girl just go gay.
>>
>>31530664
not true at all
this reads like projection

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.