[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have a bunch of stuff to do right in front of me but I have sat around browsing the net all day and have accomplished nothing but heating up some canned food.
How do I just put everything aside and work instead of being comfy? My neighbors are all watching me and I have to get this stuff done by tomorrow morning, so I’ll be up all night since I wasted the day sleeping in and shitposting.
I just don’t want to do it.
What do you do to kick your own ass and get to work, /adv/?
>>
>What do you do to kick your own ass and get to work, /adv/?
I respect my to-do list.
>>
A little willpower. Make yourself do the first thing on the list, and go on from there. Smaller chunks, not the whole thing.
>>
>>31531047
What if my will is to lay on my back shitposting to the Internet?
I just don’t care about anything, I think my brain is broken.
>>
>>31531135
You're set in your ways, lazy, and addicted. Get off your ass then yet dammit.
>>
>>31530812
Read my comments on this: https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/31522845/#q31523598
>>
>>31531144
But I am comfy.
I call what I am doing “practicing to be a corpse.”
>>31531145
Will do, thank you.
>>
your physiology is not stupid, it knows it aint gotta do shit, it'll still get fed and dopamine and sexual release, only stupid brain says "i need to do shit" but that's one part of a powerful and hardworking balance of organ regulation, sensing, foresight, and more.
>>
>>31531247
So how do make brain force stupid body do what brain want?
>>
>>31531297
Suicide
>>
>>31531606
>projecting this hard
Take your own advice =/
>>
File: 171876076311869667.jpg (68 KB, 339x480)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>31530812
https://voca.ro/1ma82Dp76TVC
>>
>>31531652
I’ll call my drug dealer tomorrow, don’t really feel like it right now.
Generally digging a pit deeper doesn’t result in someone getting out of it.
>just do stuff
But My body huuuurts. I don’t wannaaaaa. I just want to be naked in my blankie like a little baby.
That was fun. I’m going to shut my computer down and actually do stuff now.
Thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.