[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1584311979898.jpg (75 KB, 482x427)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Anyone else just not like their appearance anymore? Tried changing hair styles, tried skincare, tried different lighting etc. It just sucks now
>>
body dysmorphia will ruin ur life either hit the gym or get leaner
>>
Balding. I used to be all gorgeous in my youth. Pretty boy handsome type. Now I'm old.
>>
>>31531248
Most people are ugly. Deal with it.
>>
>>31531248
In my case I'm balding + shitty skeletal development. The former I'm trying to stop with finasteride and minoxidil. The latter is more complicated since I'm preparing for double jaw surgery + rhinoplasty + genioplasty. That should make me look like a 6/10 at least (I hope), currently I'm a 3/10 so it can't get any worse from here
>>
Some days, but I think I'm starting to like it more. I've found that for me, playing it safe when it comes to wardrobe and hairstyle makes things worse. Being a little bolder and more myself with that stuff helps. I feel like shit when I dress to blend in. I felt like shit when I was getting the same crew cut every month and shaving every day.
Maybe long hair and a goatee isn't for you, that's fine. The point isn't that the short hair was making me feel like shit, it's that I was trying to look like what I thought other people thought I should look like, which caused the obsession with the mirror and obsessing over imperfections.
>>
everyone deals with insecurity, however,
you better learn to be happy with your own face, you're stuck with it, and will be seeing it a lot.
>>
File: 1651361434074.png (394 KB, 532x536)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>31531248
Yeah it's over especially as you age, I have this sour or bitter look on my face now.
>>
get a piercing, shave your head, work out.
Any will make you feel better preferably all. If you have a funny head shape get jacked before you shave your head unless ur actually insanitypilled and a fuckin champ.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.