[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: egg.png (120 KB, 500x275)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
is it wrong to have physical attraction be a priority when trying to find a partner? i'm not looking for hookups or whatever, been there done that. i'm 30 and i want a real partner. i met someone tonight while dancing who i clicked with, she (or they) had great dancing energy and was cute and we hit it off a little. i could've gone for the number probably but desu she/they were just a bit on the masculine side for me- mullet, very muscular, masculine fit, etc.

i like my girls a bit more feminine. idk i guess i feel slightly guilty. i say she/they bc i basically couldn't tell if they were male or female before she talked to me, and even now am still not sure. am i shallow for wanting a more feminine girl even when i hit it off with someone well? she was cute but just a bit too masculine. i've been wanting a partner for a while and i guess i feel dumb for brushing someone off bc i wasn't super into them physically.
>>
No, it is not wrong to feel that way. That's how most relationships start, two people are physically attracted to each other and make that known.
It's okay, there's nothing to feel guilty about. Feeling attracted to someone is a big part of pursuing a romantic relationship with them.
I think there would be more to feel guilty about if you did pursue her without being attracted to her. Do you want to keep that secret from your potential partner? That you never thought she was physically attractive? Because you're pretty going to have to until such a time that you're ready to end the relationship, but at that point it would just be twisting the knife to tell her.
>>
>>31531415
Anyone who says physical attraction isn’t #1 is a fat dumb fucking idiot.
>>
im so tired of people saying this bullshit we are animals who are naturally attracted to those we view as compatible partners u have no reason to not prioritise looks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.