[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7534.jpg (17 KB, 500x326)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>be 22 and be sleeping on saturday
>receive a call from an unknown number at 3am
>it’s a “bland “ prank where they some girls ask me if i want to work for mcdonald
>no threats, no bad works
>inmediatly receive several whatsapp apologising from her (my ex crush, 20y.o)
>”it was just a prank”, “my friend took my phone , “don’t get angry “

At the time I got very angry and thought she was being disrespectful and harassing me, but now I have some other insight.

Since she
>diidnt use bad words or threats or any credible phone call (like we call from police or the hospital)
>she immediately texted me to apologise, even though the number wasn’t her

Maybe she just wanted to call my attention? Maybe she just wanted to know if I was out partying and that was her way of reaching me? Maybe she was drunk and thought about me and wanted to interact with me? or was she plain laughing at me?
>>
>>31531802
Yeah, keep contemplating a woman's action for the coming months, it will surely be productive and accomplish something. It's not like she just called random guys to prank them with her friends.
If you want answers, I suggest you try to solve this directly.
>>
she was just drunk
>>
Her friend saw your number, said "who's this", "just some loser", friend went awol and prank called with her phone, "omg it's a joooke". Op, you are the joke.
>>
>>31532156
“she saw my number”

that doesn’t make sense, she might have like 500 contacts in her phone and my name is not even a strange one
>>
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.