[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6992.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>go to a house party
>this girl is flirting with me
>I talk to her for a bit
>she says she's going to leave
>she points to me so as to go with her
>I don't go
>everyone in the party says why I didn't go and calling me lame
What the fuck is up with this bullshit?
>>
>>31531999
>be 4chan
>khv
>woman flirts with me and makes a move
>i do nothing, because being complacent and inert is my way of life
>why does no one want to fuck me/why can’t i get girls?
faggot
>>
>>31531999
>I don't go
why?
>>
>>31531999
Either:
1. People don't think very highly of you, you're not "experienced" and you're quite single and perhaps a virgin. They think it's lame because they see it like a good chance for you. A chance you do not get often and other people in your position (possibly some of them as well) would want to take. Possibly 10 years from now you'll regret this deeply, and they do think that is lame but hey, do improve your life generally and you'll be swimming in pussy in no time I guess. More fish in the sea, am I right?
2. Some of these people are her friends, she's ugly, inadequate, maybe insufferable, bipolar or a psycho, and they live in her fantasy world where she is to be catered to but they just want someone else to take responsibility, and they saw you as a good chance to get away, but you refused. Dammit anon! Dropping her like a hot potato, lame.
>>
>>31531999
its not your responsibility to save and go home with random girls, especially if you don't want to.
>I didn't go and calling me lame
It is lame though. It's like a rocket ship that goes through the ignition phase, and then just turns off. Oh well --
>>
>>31532008
I didn't find her attractive, but objectively she's like a 7
>>
>>31531999
What's your age group? The answer probably lies in that.
>>
>>31533702
20-22.
>>
>>31531999
Bump
>>
>>31531999
Your friends just think you needed to get laid. Don’t take it personally.
>>
>>31531999
are you asexual? gay?
stupid?
>>
>>31532153
this, the first one

age 20-22 you are very young and this looked like a lost chance for you so yea you are lame
>>
>>31531999
Turning a woman down is the most Chad thing you can do. Don’t feel bad.
>>
>>31535993
This
>>
>>31531999
You need better friends and better company.

Rather than hanging out with whores and whore mongers, find God then try finding a bunch of fundamentalist Bible-believers, maybe you could join a group of street/campus preachers, that always looks really fun (I've never done it myself).
>>
>>31535974
Nah it's definitely the second one
>>
>>31531999
how hot was the woman? pics?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.