[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm female and I have really intense and vivid fantasies of taking care of people. I know that sounds a bit silly but honestly it's kind of a lot sometimes. I like to cook/bake and I love making food for my friends and boyfriend more than anything, it makes me sad when any of them order food or cook for themselves instead of coming to me for food. I also imagine giving people baths, massages, manicures and pedicures--for friends and sometimes strangers/ characters, its not particularly sexual, though there is a sexual aspect of it when it comes to my boyfriend.

I don't know if this is weird or normal and I guess I just want to know if anyone relates/ if there is a name for this. Do people write or create art of a genre like this? what is it called?
>>
>>31532020
caretaking, or hurt/comfort
>>
>>31532026
As much as I understand the appeal of that in particular, I get really turned off and uncomfortable with the "hurt" or "whump" aspects of it, I guess im wondering if theres a lot of just pure comfort without it having being connected to pain or sickness
>>
File: 171936229546596471.jpg (76 KB, 564x551)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>31532020
https://voca.ro/11yrekoYW5dO
>>
>>31532020
It's not normal but I think it's a recognized issue.
Is it compulsive? Do you think about it when you're doing it or when you're not doing it?
>>
>>31532110
I mean I wouldn't say it inhibits my life a lot, I mean I would say it really only gets invasive when I need to take care of myself but find it more satisfying or just right to take care of others.
It definitely makes me happy and doesn't come entirely from compulsion, but I do think a lot about it if that makes sense, sometimes if I need motivation to eat/sleep/take care of myself I kind of imagine I'm another person, idk if thats weird
>>
>>31532020
Interesting. It's said that women are nurturers, and maybe you are the extreme outlier in the positive direction on the spectrum of nurturing. So, if it's a biological trait that women are nurturers then you would be one with an overly responsive instinctual need for expressing this trait. Very interesting, and rare, if true.
I'd like to ask, why do you think you feel the need to be so nurturing? For what reasons are you behaving like this? Is there a specific mentality you have that makes you feel and act like this? Are you a masochist that enjoy the struggle and hardship involved in caring for others at you own expense? Have you thought about what it is about your mentality that makes you feel and behave like you do? Are you helping others for your own self-satisfaction or for their sake? Does your caring for others help them more often than not?
I don't know what kind of art would portray this kind of behaviour well, except maybe from erotica. This type of behaviour can be found in softcore BDSM Master-Servant literature/manga where a woman spends her time being completely submissive and does everything her man tells her to do, starting off as something tame like her cooking dinner while being naked, maybe only wearing an apron, while being watched by her man and criticized when she does something wrong, then often leading to more risqué things. These erotica are about the utterly submissive woman's willingness do to things for her man, to care for him like a servant for a master.
>>
>>31532081
this is the last time i ever visit this board again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.