[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000025080.png (745 KB, 771x881)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
I've (27M) been single for 5 years and for most of that time I've had very little interaction with women. I only had my first proper date since my breakup this year. We didn't click so I declined a second. I had a second date this year with a different lady last month, we had a lot in common but she rejected me for a second.

The thing is, though this seems like success on paper, is it really? Everywhere I see online its people who are going on 10s of dates each year and still not finding a partner. I'm only getting 2 dates in 1 year how am I ever going to find a partner.

I hate this shit so much, I just want a partner so I can settle down.
>>
File: 1719133538492141.jpg (334 KB, 1885x318)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>31532073
>I'm only getting 2 dates in 1 year how am I ever going to find a partner.
you'll soon find 0 dates in the coming years. Hypergamy & digital chad harems are growing out of control. You can either revolt or continue seething & rotting
>>
>>31532102
>>>/r9k/.
I don't hate women
>>
>>31532111
but women hate men like you anon. Are you going to be a good little cuck and suck it up? No one's asking for a call to bear arms against women faggot. Change your social & cultural institutions that have given women free reign over men.
>>
>>31532504
The three right-wing European Parliament fractions are being led by women (von der Leyen, Meloni and Le Pen). Traditionalists have co-opted feminist principles. Maybe that's a way forward, rather than falling back.
>>
>>31532523
yeah this. Traditionalists / white supremacists are massive cucks to feminism. That's why they're always spurging out about WMAF racemixing in favour for white men getting cucked by a 30+ roastie. They're also push for male improvement even in a world where women are putting in basically 0 effort for even chad.
>>
>>31532523
>Traditionalists have co-opted feminist principles.
more like jews co-opting crypto jews. Lol. All of these elites don't necessarily have the best interest of it's european people or it's male population cuz why should they as long as their pockets get filled with all the trad larp and forced opposition?
>>
>>31532073
>The thing is, though this seems like success on paper, is it really?
better than guys getting none. You have to learn how to fail too.
>>
>>31532569
I suppose. I did make out with a random girl at the bar last night and I got another's number last week but they really weren't dateable women and the one that game me her number didn't even text me back the next morning

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.