[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sad.jpg (104 KB, 680x626)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I am an Indian living in the West. How do I get over the fact that people hate me and think I'm disgusting because of my race?
>>
>>31532106
go back to india where people will prob like you more
>>
>>31532113
I've thought of that, but my parents never taught me their language and I hate filth and noise
>>
>>31532106
wear deodorant, for fucks sake
>>
>>31532136

>> and I hate filth and noise

Great use of irony my friend. This is an example of a good larp.
>>
>>31532106
Go home.
>>
>>31532106
go back
>>
>>31532200
You don't get it. I don't represent my entire race. India has never been my home or felt like my home, I've never been able to adapt to the culture, I don't really like the culture anyway. America doesn't feel like home either. It feels like I am a hated, weird outsider wherever I go. It's humiliating. Should I just kill myself? Idk.
>>
When the fuck did /adv/ turn into /pol/
>>
Race is not important, your soul being saved through the merits of Christ should be what you strive for whilst here on Earth. You need to become a traditional Catholic. God will take away your anxieties and depression and transform you into a new creature of Christ.
“For there is no distinction of the Jew and the Greek: for the same is Lord over all, rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.”
Romans 10:12-13

Catholicism is true Christianity. The Catholic Church has a monopoly on the worship of God. All other churches are schismatic and false.
Please read into this, I wish for you to be Catholic my friend.
“Neither is there salvation in any other. For there is no other name under heaven given to men, whereby we must be saved.”
The Acts 4:12
https://vaticancatholic.com/catechism/
https://vaticancatholic.com/catholic-baptism-steps-to-convert/
>>
>>31532136
Try cleaning India.
>>
>>31532106
>How do I get over the fact that people hate me and think I'm disgusting because of my race?
shampoo, shower gel, deodorant, cologne, toothpaste
>>
>>31532136
You were conquered by britain once and as a result many if not most can speak even the most basic elementary levels of english there
>>
>>31532106
Simple: leave. If you feel like you don't belong here, it's because you don't belong here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.