[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

we actively run in front of people's cars or stand in bizarre formations around weird turns to get pictures of us almost getting hit by cars in social media.

other than boomers getting mad at us is this illegal?
>>
bump
>>
>>31532480
It sounds like a "minority" pastime.
>>
>>31532515
So as long as we dont get hit theres nothing legally against using the road,
>>
bump
>>
>>31532480
Okay let's pretend you actually do this. Jaywalking is illegal and you're technically doing it. You also could be charged for causing dangerous driving conditions. Hiding just around turns is a good way to get someone to crash. Or to die.
>>
>>31532480
When somebody swerves to avoid you and drives into a tree, and you are convicted of manslaughter (legally defined as 'you may not have planned for it to happen but you made it happen'), enjoy your nights with a roommate named Bubba.
>>
>>31532520
yes there is, are you retarded? have you read the laws? even stuff like opening a door into a road with incoming traffic is a crime. have you never looked up failure to yield right of way?
>>
>>31532480
i mean, if you wanna get grievously injured, go ahead dude, god what a tard. at least post some of the pics here.
>>
>>31532480
Literally saw this shit today. 5 kids doing it. Taking turns sprinting across the street on purpose in front of moving cars. Guess how old they were OP? Aged 8 - 12.

Can you explain why you’re behaving like a child?
>>
File: 1719756529630990.jpg (129 KB, 840x675)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>31532480
I hope each and every single one of you becomes paralyzed from the neck down and continues to live with awful chronic pain.
>>
>>31534919
This doesn't really address the substance of my thread at all, and so basically falls under off topic posting.

Trust me, I already know drivers read this and get big mad but the only ones we put at risk doing this is ourselves and we are becoming more and more skilled at it as the challenge increases.

>>31534911
To get good at jumps, dodges, etc. and also for the pure adrenaline of it. In other words masculinity which it doesn't sound like a lot of people here understand.

Also if it's pissing people off you're doing something right last time I checked.

>>31534800
I would rather not if it's illegal but one video I have is pretty funny where the bald dude pulls over at the road and starts cursing at us.

my stepfather did tell me what we are doing is really ignorant and the only thing is we should be ready to defend ourselves. but it's Canada so for the most part you know no one will take out a gun. the downside is it means we have to potentially face up against raging Boomers, Karens, etc. and assorted retards like this one guy who tried to throw his cigarette out the window at me (but failed) without so much as pepper spray.
>>
>>31536566
>the only ones we put at risk doing this is ourselves

yeah, fuck other people's property, right? absolute nig tier mentality.
>>
If I catch you on my dashcam, I'm suing you for break damage. I will call the cops and they will 1056A you.
>>
>>31536566
You absolutely deserve to get your asses beat and I hope it happens. You aren't masculine, you little faggot. If you were, you would fight these people straight up instead of pulling your phone out like the little faggot you are and filming little faggoty ass videos.

You're a dumb little shit and this game is pathetic, you fucking child.
>>
>>31532515
It's white kids that do this in Brampton.
>>
>>31532480
You ever consider that you're just one guy going too fast, doesn't see you or a drunk driver from completely obliterating you? The worse part would be surviving getting hit by a car. Can you imagine what it would be like to be a para or even quadriplegic? You wouldn't even win a lawsuit against the guy because by your own admission you're doing this for social media.
>>
Sorry for making this thread.
Please don't let it trouble you

In the name of God and my loved ones, I am sorry to have upset others and demeaned the memory of my friends who have passed by promoting this stupidity. Please lead with love,
>>
>>31532480
>other than boomers getting mad at us is this illegal?
Yes. If one of the cars swerves off the road to avoid you and the driver is killed, you'll go to prison for manslaughter. You'll be liable for non-fatal injuries too.
>>
>>31532480
that is about as equally as retarded as those videos from India where pajeets try to stand as close as possible to a moving train that is passing by
>>31536566
>but the only ones we put at risk doing this is ourselves and we are becoming more and more skilled at it as the challenge increases.
anything can happen, a driver swerves to avoid you, crashes and dies, you go to prison for manslaughter
or you miss one of those dodges, hit your head and end up paralyzed from neck down for the rest of your life
are those risks worth the adrenaline? Not really, honestly you should do something far less retarded that doesn't endanger random strangers but still gives you the adrenaline you seek, there are plenty of activities like that
>>
I don't know if it's illegal but if you do actually get hit you'll be at fault but the driver will be traumatized forever. Do you ever think about this?

And no I don't care about you because you're probably a dumb zoomer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.