[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pregnant.jpg (5 KB, 275x183)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
I have met a couple on the beach, where the female had to do the cesarean section because of complications during child birth.

I understood that the scare on the belly it's so disgusting that I would never be able to have sex again with my GF in case this would happen to her.

After this I've started telling to my GF that I'm anti-natalist because I donj't want my children to suffer, because I'm afraid that she would think that I don't love her if I can't do sex if she had a cesarean section.

Am I normal to find the cesarean section disgusting, or am I too gorephobic?
>>
That's... not normal.

If you really do want children, you need to work through the fact that a c section is a possibility. Don't let something so little as the possibility of a scar get in the way of developing your relationship further. If she did have one, can't you just do it while she has a shirt on or a blanket over the scar? Also, if you've been a decent boyfriend, she won't think you don't love her. I have a feeling what you're concerned about is you not being able to fuck her out of some weird sense of disgust more than making her feel unloved.

I'm just thinking though, would you be disgusted if she got into some sort of accident that led to a lot of scarring? Would you still love her and care for her? Or would you go for another woman out of disgust for something she had no control over? You being so fussed over something small like that is already a huge red flag. It's like being disgusted that a woman has aged.

If you can't accept the possibility then you shouldn't have children with her. If she's dead set on having kids and you really can't give up fucking her/can't get over the disgust, break up.

If kids really aren't for you, you're not obligated to impregnate her. Or if you want them, adoption's always an option.
>>
>>31532640
you're 100% being 'gorephobic'

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.