[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hammock.jpg (39 KB, 331x329)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I dont want to work my whole life and I dont want to work so much. Its fucking dumb, harmful to one's health and just pathetic in an economy with such insanely high productivity working constantly towards unemploying everyone. Unless you're a massively driven mutha fucka like them billionaires its pointless to even aspire to work so much. I just want to live in a place where people dont bother me much and things work smoothly. What career and which country can I do that in? Anyone from experience can advise please?
>>
i think about this all the time i wish humans never got so advanced i would honestly rather be a struggling human with a low lifespan in the early days of history than have to work
>>
>>31532650
Just sound like you don't like your current job. Maybe try and correct that instead of working less? Don't personally dislike going to work. Think it is fun but also challenging. Maybe change jobs?
>>
>>31532727
dont even have a job im 17 i just want to hunt animals and start campfires and shii
>>
>>31532650
Just become a security guard in a low cost of living area. Problem solved
>>
>>31532806
17 is the age where I used all my money to buy my gaming computer. Saved for about a year until I got it enough for it. I would start looking into what is the most interesting, instead of "where people don't bother me much and things work smoothly. What career and which country can I do that in?". It is going to bite you in the ass. Working is necessary, but it doesn't have to be all bad. See this bullshit on here every time. Especially the word "wagecuck" is the worst of the worst. I'm sure you can become something very specific to the outdoors. Without having any job experience, it's very drastic to say "I don't want to work my whole life". Well you don't have to, but money comes from working. You know this. So what else is there to do. Can certainly live below your means, or save up to go on trips to fx. an outdoor trip, but just know that the real world is calling when that trip ends.

As my latter comment said: it's more important to find something you like doing, rather than earning alot of money. The way think seems very immature. Had my first job at 14. There is no freebees here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.