[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fat manlet.jpg (65 KB, 508x604)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>my dick is small, and i'm a flip who only stands at 5'3
should i give up on love?
>>
>should i give up on love?
That may be too soon of an odd conclusion especially when love, itself, has yet to give up on you.
>>
>>31533097
Yes. Go join the military or do whatever. Be a vidyaneet even is better then getting your soul crushed
>>
>>31533097
I am 6'1" and white and have given up already. Just saying
>>
>>31533097
Dear Incels,
No one gives a fuck about your whining.
None of us use dating apps just like none of us cry ourselves to sleep and we don't give a fuck about your whining.
80% of us are not in the top 20% of looks but we have all had sex and GFs and wives and we don't give a fuck about your whining.
What we DO give a fuck about is you shitting up every boeard so that actual good content is drowned in a deluge of "which of these shirtless men is sexy?' and 'OMG, I am only 5'11" tall, i wanna die!" and "i never talk to women so I hate them because they don't come to me" and the rest of your retarded fucking whining.
So please, do us a favor, do yourself an favor, do the WORLD a favor -
Either STFU or KYS
>>
File: 1704894287496025.jpg (31 KB, 750x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>31533524
We will just become your problem.
>>
File: 1716776642877351.png (173 KB, 528x438)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>31533533
You are not anyones problem but your own, you burden no one but yourself.
>>
>>31533118
and how do i know that love has not given up on me yet?
based on physical stats alone, there is no way that I could compare to anyone else. sure, I may have personality, be pleasant and stuff, but that is something that anyone can develop. being chad thundercock is innate, and I was not only unfortunate enough to not have that trait, the rolls I got my size were abysmal.
what could I ever possibly put on my resume that would have a good chance of convincing a girl that I court to tie the knot with me, when the competition that I have out there severely outclasses me
>>
File: chad convention.gif (168 KB, 1008x462)
168 KB
168 KB GIF
>>31533647
Why are all incels so obsessed with the mythical Chad?
>>
>>31533687
it's an insecurity stemming from the fear of having someone steal the girl I like
>>
>>31533097
The sad truth is that there's no escaping desires which stem from an innate part of yourself. You can transcend your circumstance or learn to tolerate the unfulfillment.
>>
>>31533097
Uhhhhhh why not find a 4'10" flip girl?
inb4 >i don't live in flip land
Go home, invader. Also that just means you're set to impress tiny flip girls with your money and passport on dating applications.
t. date SEAmonkeys because they idolize me
>>
>>31533097
sup fellow flipbro, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>31534016
oh, I'm here where I belong, but the women here all want a phenotype that is starkly different from mine. plus, flipgirls are never loyal to flipguys
>>
>>31534271
All the flip girls I talked to said flip guys were all playboys and don't want to date just one girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.