[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>treat me good!
Complains and cries about the dumbest shit

>don't objectify me!
Goes on dating apps looking for dicks to sit on

>Instagram is fake!
>you don't use social media? *ghosts you*

>I want a prince, a real man that can take care of me and our my kids!
Dates the most retarded, irresponsible fuckers out there

>I want to be your princess :3
Behaves manly-ish

I don't get women. I seriously don't. I know I have autism and this shit enrages me. The lack of logical thought, the hypocrisy, the stupidity, the lies...
Do you guys really put up with this shit just so you can maybe have fun sometimes and fuck a couple of times each month? How the fuck do you do it? Do you just ignore their BS and say "yes, my love" everytime she says or does something stupid, or throws a tantrum? Do you really treat them like children or puppies?
>>
>>31534267
I forgot to add that while I love how fun (some) women can be, I have a bad disposition towards dumb people in general, as long as their stupidity affects me (or might affect me in the future).
Also, I hate contradictory people. I mean, if you are able to explain the logic behind your decisions, then I'm fine even if your words/actions seem to be contradictory. But if you say something and do the contrary, I will start thinking that there is something wrong with you, and you are either mentally retarded or are hiding something.
Am I too histeric? How the fuck do I fix myself?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.