[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ew2fc28c.jpg (69 KB, 640x359)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Best questions to ask yourself when your life is absolutely shit?
>>
probably to define what exactly is absolutely shit.

Its easy to think its all hopeless when you still have a good amount going for you and just a couple of big problems bringing it all down.
If you can solve them it suddenly gets a lot better.

So figure out the good and the bad in your life.
>>
what if you woke up one day and you had no nipples but they weren't bloody, it was just completely smooth. then when you leave your room you find out your dad died in a car accident, then you find out later that your dad gave you hickeys where your hippies would be, but not sexually, he just wanted you to fit in with everyone else.
>>
>>31534277
1. What would a non-shit like be like to you?
2. How can you get closer to that?
>>
What the hell am i doing heeeere i dont belong heeeree ooo ooo ooo oo aaaaaaaa
>>
>>31534277
I won't read hypotheticals. This is the advice board.
>>
>>31534277
Are you willing to die to win?

thats the only question
>>
>>31535604
>Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair
>>
>>31534277
I love Nia Teppelin
>>
omg I love nirvana!
>>
>>31535618
So what?
Might as well kill yourself then if everything in life will fall apart eventually.
Stupid reply
>>
>>31535675
It's not stupid just because it scares you, my friend.
>>
>>31535722
lol you cant even comprehend what i wrote
bye loser
>>
>>31535731
There's nothing to understand because you're a fucking stupid ass retard. Comprehend? What am I meant to comprehend from your dumb fucking ass? That's what I get for trying to be polite. Go fuck yourself, you dumb cunt. Your worthless life isn't going to amount to jack fucking shit and it'll take you 80 fucking years to realize I was right. Dumbass piece of stupid shit.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>31535520
You need better reading comprehension.
>>
>>31534277
If you knew were going to die tomorrow, would you be proud of who you are/became? If not, what would you do differently to become proud of yourself
>>
>>31534277
who ya gonna call?
>>
>>31534277
Q. Which bad assumptions am I making?
Q. Which bad habits am I training?
Q. Which bad behaviours am I performing?
Q. Which bad attitudes am I holding?
Q. Which bad decisions an I enacting?
A. How about I don't

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.