[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hopeless.jpg (1.28 MB, 2048x1536)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
I have no friends, tried making them but i just couldn't, i try to fit in with the guys in uni but they're always making plans without me and generally just seem to not like me. My high school friend never invites me to do anything and i'm always the one to ask him to hang out.

whereas i don't really have a problem with dating, i've had a couple flings before meeting my gf, she loves me and we text everyday and go out in the weekends but i just wish i wasn't so dependent on her.

Everytime i get out of a relationship i have no friends to talk to or vent to. If your average guys gets out of a relationship they have friend to drink with and hang out, i don't.
>>
>>31534767
my last relationship was pretty fucked, bc my ex was my only friend, so when we broke up she blocked me and i had a mental breakdown. Not having friends sucks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.