[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719730477334387.png (963 KB, 700x700)
963 KB
963 KB PNG
How do I cope with being a genuine retard? I am legitimately unintelligent & can never seem to get smart enough to do anything worthwhile. How do I make myself less of a waste of oxygen? I'm the dumbest person out of everyone I know
>>
>>31534865
explain what you’ve failed at and what you’re decent at
>>
>>31534877
Failed: My entire school career
Decent at: I've been told I'm funny
>>
>>31534865
I dare say there are more things that require hard work and practice rather than intelligence and by a quite big margin so you still have hope to be happy with your life
>>
>>31534865
Skills and mindset issue. But there's no point offering advice because OP will argue it doesn't apply to him. Ignore.
>>
Im "good" at school. Life still sucks. Fuck School
>>
>>31534865
1. Self perception is flawed af and tends to be filtered and wraped through insecurities, selective memory, selective comparison, Self sabotage, and Self fulfilling prophecies.

2. You are typing legible and understandable whole sentences, using punctuation, correct spelling and clearly expressing yourself
This puts you in the 99th percentile of any generic open to all public facebook commenter. You're probably not as dumb as you think.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.