[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717610523668.jpg (405 KB, 490x693)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
How the FUCK does a sensitive young man like me handle being insulted or criticized? All it takes is one bad comment and I want kill myself.
>>
>>31535507
Learn the art of the cutting riposte.
>>
>>31535507
consider it as projection. Be above it. Try to get them back when you get a chance for a sharp word.
Sharp words cut like a sword, but words of wisdom heal.
>>
>>31535507
By having a position in life that is superior to those that insult you. Success is the best revenge.
>>
>>31535507
the how the fuck did you survive on this website?how long have you been here?
>>
>>31535507
>How the FUCK does a sensitive young man like me handle being insulted or criticized? All it takes is one bad comment and I want kill myself.
Choose different emotional responses and build a habit of them.
>>
>>31535507
it's narcissism. The real one, not the one that is promoted by that psycho fake indian woman doctor.
Learn about narcissism (possibly not from crazy indian woman doctor on youtube) and you'll understand more.
>>
>>31536137
what do you have against her?
>>
>>31535507
It hurts you because you think it's true. If you didn't think it was true, it wouldn't hurt you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.