[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2594.jpg (108 KB, 602x621)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
I’m 25, male and I’ve just started dating after a long hiatus. I’ve recently been on two dates and both times I haven’t been able to progress it past that. Especially with the second girl who I really liked, and I thought we had a fair amount in common, so it was brutal to hear that “there wasn’t enough chemistry”

What am I doing wrong? Is it my look? Or is my conversational skill not good enough? I didn’t think the date was that bad and the conversation flowed reasonably well. There was some awkwardness initially but I did make her laugh a few times too. What should I do to improve here?
>>
>>31535652
>Is it my look?
no
>Or is my conversational skill not good enough?
no

You are focusing on the wrong stuff. Conversoatons, dresses, looks (unless you are a fuckin disgusting hobo), those stuff dont matters that much. A girl only wants you to be a fuckin animal that wants to fuck the living shit out of them. Is not something that you can measure with good "conversational skills", its something deep, that they feel.
I bet you didnt convey such sensation and they left.

My question is:

do YOU want to fuck the living shit out o them or not?
>>
>>31535667
I do find them attractive but since it was just the first date I didn’t want to make anything hyper sexual, I’m looking for something long term (and they were too)
>>
>>31535826
> I didn’t want to make anything hyper sexual, I’m looking for something long term (and they were too)
WRONG

Love and affection is generated by intimacy and sex. You cant have that without. Also you are still considering sex as a stigma i think.

Your main goal on any first date is to have sex with the girl, or at least something. Women know that and they too want to have sex.
>>
>>31535853
>> I didn’t want to make anything hyper sexual,
yea, im not saying to make the date sexual. What you are doing is already good, talking, getting to know each other ...

But still you need to have in the back of your head the want to fuck that woman, they will sense that.
And try to get her somewhere private after the date is done, they are all waiting for that. Can be to your place, to your car, or anything. You cant just say goodbye to her and leave.
>>
>>31535861
So I should be at least more physical during the date? Like touching them slightly, giving more direct compliments on their appearance etc?
>>
>>31535652
Women have hundreds of options available at all times.
Simple as.
>>
>>31536856
You still dont get what i'm saying.
>>
>>31535652
Literally stop giving a fuck about playing all these weird little games and building "skills" and magic tricks to get women to like you and just do/say the things you wanna do. That's all you have to do to succeed. That and accept that because youre a man youre always gonna have a higher rate of failure. These women could smell that you were trying and behaving like someone you actually werent and there was no direct path to foundational attraction between you and them. You're playing games and you're gonna pay the price for it.

>>31535667
This guy gets it.
>>
>>31535652
Only two samples?
Maybe if you have tried 20 samples and they all went the same way, then....
>>
Keep your cock in your pants
Then you'll find longer relationships
>>
>>31537961
You had 0 so why you are replying to this?
>>
>>31537984
sry wrong reply

this is
>>31537960
>>
>>31537888
I’m guessing you are saying that I need to be more confident, direct and less nervous and agreeable and mild?

>>31537908
> These women could smell that you were trying and behaving like someone you actually werent and there was no direct path to foundational attraction between you and them.
I definitely think I was trying too hard to come off as someone I’m not and say the right thing and not be too weird, aggressive or anything like that. What can I do to fix it?
>>
>>31535652
You say it like it's a game you can always just win. Most people are incompatible no matter how much they try
>>
>>31538224
>I’m guessing you are saying that I need to be more confident, direct and less nervous and agreeable and mild?
im not saying that, but yea that is true.
Cmone what the fuck cant you understand this?>>31535667
>31535667
do you have like some mental impediment?
>>
>>31538383
I guess I’m just not getting how “wanting to fuck them” is gonna manifest in the actual date itself, like it’s not some mysterious aura that only girls can pick up on. Apart from just being confident, smooth and showing genuine interest which I know I need to work on, which I can only do if I go out into the field a bit more

Maybe I do have some mental impediment, probably, which is exactly why I’m trying to understand what this is so I can fix it
>>
>>31538558
>it’s not some mysterious aura that only girls can pick up on.
it is

its like sexual tension or something, you will know when your expe
>>
>>31535652
You have to pay somebody OP. Forget the amateurs, they won't treat you like a professional will

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.