[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I'm talking like delayed orgasm type motherfuckers. I've never had a partner complain about my stamina before- I can last indefinitely if I take breaks or go slow, I have to fuck pretty vigorously to be in danger of cumming- but the more I fuck around the more I feel like women just suck at sex in general. I'm always the one putting work in while they just lay there. Unfortunately, male orgasm is easier to reach generally than female orgasm. I want to have such ridiculous stamina that I can shit talk a girl I'm sleeping with like "wow you're really lazy, you'll never make me cum like that" and be able to follow through it. Tips?
>>
>>31535685
not reading a thread with that retarded zoomer pic bye faggot use a better pic next time
>>
>>31535685
>humble bragging
>doesnt want advice
>claims he can last indefinitely
>asking how to last indefinitely
>thereby also revealing you're kind of retarded.
You're not making yourself look good.
>>
>>31535691
Okay baldie don't throw out your hip at the old folks home
>>
>>31535696
It's difficult to explain every nuance over the internet let alone on a character limited post but just for you I'll try. I can usually last between 15-20 minutes of constant fucking depending on the day, depending on the girl. I think that pretty firmly puts me ahead of the average guy (average sex lasts 7 minutes according to some study I read a long time ago) but the thing is girls are multiorgasmic and tend to be more difficult to reach orgasm compared to guys. This meaning that even if I'm doing well for a guy, the odds that I could talk shit and get away with it to a girl who's being lazy and putting in the bare minimum amount of effort is very low even accounting for my stamina. If I do that, I need to know I can follow through and resist cumming so she feels ashamed that she can't achieve one of her fundamental biological purposes. For that reason I want God tier stamina or just control over my orgasms.
>>
>>31535698
seethe
>>
>>31535754
>s-seethe zoomer! Yeah I really told him!
>>
lowkeye this shit would be super sick to have. Like evening out the playing field in this category but I think you'd have to become a budhist monk for like a decade before reaching that level of control. Maybe you'd even have to do the meditation hums while shes giving u slop and itll be wierd and funny. basically give it up but if u find something let me know.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.