[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dating apps are no use and most of the girls on there aren't exactly cream of the crop or looking for a relationship. I've kind of become sick of them too. They feel like a very forced, unnatural and un fun way of finding a partner.
Where are some places I can find a girl around my age who isnt a roastie and is atleast a half decent person and how can I approach a girl without looking like a creep?
>>
>>31535713
have you ever had a girl?
>>
the psychiatric ward
>>
>>31535718
No.
>>
>>31535713
I’m just being honest, chances are this is not going to be as easy as you think. You most likely aren’t going to be able to attract this type of girl you want unless you sharpen up your social skills (could be very fast or take a while) and/or start meeting a lot of girls. If you struggle to attract a girl from a dating app, or just some random girl you see; then attracting your dream girl is going to be hard too. Basically you need to get to the point where you have a lot of options, then getting the right girl is easier. If you are spending no time with girls, the idea that you are going to find your ideal girl, walk up to her and get her is unlikely. You might be great for her, but if she feels like you have no options she may turn you down.
>>
>>31535750
i knew it.

focus all your strenght on finding a girl, any girl. anyone literally even if its a shit girl. You need to get experience
>>
>>31535760
> You most likely aren’t going to be able to attract this type of girl you want unless you sharpen up your social skills
My social skills have improved in the past few years but there is still room for improvement. I'm not a sperg but I'm not suave when it comes to socializing
>>
>>31535796
Yeah let me clarify then, you want to focus specifically on girls then. Like having fun with them, getting to the point where you could make a move on them. So focus on that then you will be good when you see the girl you want.
>>
>>31535780
How exactly do I acquire more experience with women.
I live in a rural area and there aren't many girls my age about.
>>
>>31535812
I dont know man, im not you.
Find a way, any way.
>>
>>31535811
I was a shy kid growing up who went to an all boys school for like half my education. My high school was mix gendered but I was still a real awkward kid. I had like two girls who were interested in me but I was such a social idiot, I didn't know how to chat them up.
Still shit at talking to women. What can I do to improve my social skills when it comes to talking to women. It's probably just trial and error I suppose.
>>
>>31535713
Pick two: smart, beautiful, sane.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.