[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7309.jpg (250 KB, 960x1280)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
How do I cope with being surrounded by cute and hot women in public but being too fat and autistic to approach them? It’s gotten to the point where i stealth sneak pics of their asses and legs because I’m so sexually frustrated. Is there a way to overcome this? How exactly can I get my penis wet?
>>
>>31535769
just have confidence and be funny
if you can make a girl laugh you can almost definitely have sex with her
>>
i refuse to believe your being genuine, this has to be bait
>>
>>31535769
I don't read meme-worded threads ("cope") because waste of time. OP won't act on any advice offered and will be posting it again next week or next month.
>>
>>31535769
Are you at least decently good looking? It’s not that hard to lose a little weight, do that and just approach them, you’ll get lucky eventually
>>31535807
This is hardly the worst thing that’s been asked here
>>
>>31535832
actually tru sadly, OP is a attention seeker
>>
>>31535807
you’d be so surprised how many guys take pics of asses and tits when no ones looking if that’s what you mean
>>
>>31535769
>How exactly can I get my penis wet?
You're not supposed to.
Prove me wrong by learning how to actually socialize and talk to women and by losing weight, fat ass.
Until then anything that reduces the likelihood of you breeding is an objectively GOOD thing.
>>
>>31535769
Like >>31535803 and >>31535842 say, losing weight would go a long way.to help, but knowing how to talk to women is another story
>>
>>31535868
you’re shit talking 90 percent of this site
>>
>>31535902
Probably, but I'm also very ok with that.
>>
>>31535769
You can do it man
As long as you aren’t hideous
I’ll give you the short and quick of it, ugly looks can still be bypassed but it’s a lot harder
Weight loss and confidence are achievable
The hard part is overcoming that initial hesitation of putting yourself out there, but after that, it gets easier every time.
>>
>>31535769
Nobody here has had sex so they can’t tell you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.