[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000041329.jpg (27 KB, 587x432)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>deep in depression. Excruciating loneliness. 0 friends. Alone.
>decide to fuck myself up and text an old friend who I had an unhealthy relationship with
>gets "who this'd"
>instead of suicide try to joke "oh maybe nevermind haha"
>1 hour no reply
>instead of suicide "idk if I'm not taking a hint but it's anon
>no reply

Should I
>>
>>31535994
didnt understand a single shit of this pathtetic garbage
>>
should you stop trying to message this person and find someone else to talk to?
Yes.
Should you learn to value, appreciate, respect, and love yourself?
Also yes.
>>
>>31535994
what?
>>
Sorry this is my first time using 4chan. If that's any indication of where my lifes at.

>>31536041
Easier said than done. I don't have anyone else local. And I'm too stunted and flawed for self-love. Too much to get into.
>>
You should get autism therapy.
>>
>>31536058
I don't disagree but what gave you that impression
>>
With the way things in your life are proceeding, it appears that you are better-off not making decisions of this nature in the meantime.

You are in a state of active sabotage.
>decide to fuck myself up
>>
>>31536101
Sorry to stay you're spot on. But the loneliness is painful, and this person is local. I'm trying to keep it together, being so isolated, but humans need connection.
>>
Shit she texted back quirkily but I'm scared to open it. Change bad. Thank you though 4chan posting here was more helpful than I anticipated
>>
>>31536167
>text an old friend who I had an unhealthy relationship with
>Shit she texted back quirkily
Be careful in what you are trading your loneliness for.
>>
>>31535994
Write clear English.
>>
>>31536212
4chan would probably rejoice in the aspect I found unhealthy LOL. I hear you though
>>
>>31536095
>old friend
>distraction drug usage to enter a vulnerable state willingly
>not picking up social cues that they want to not talk to you because "old friend"
>try to haha your own awkwardness
>big depression
It's autism, OP. You need to get a handle on it because it has prevented you from actually living.
>0 friends
>>
>>31536233
Not to split hairs, but I think my self imposed isolation is moreso trans related. She did reply enthusiastically, I think the time gap just had me overthinking as usual. Tru tho on the prevented from living.
>>
>>31536233
Now, if this next bit is 100% true, you need this therapy more than water and should schedule something the next month and actually show up to it.
>you and old friend use to mutually obsess over a hobby and something made it less fun so old friend cycled to something new and you did not. Instead you continued to obsess over the same thing and kept trying to rope old friend back in until they told you to fuck off and stop being annoying. Friendship ended.
>>
>>31536267
Not remotely close. I was the one to cut it off around a year ago, when after around 10 years she still was messing up the pronouns she used for me
>>
>>31536259
>>31536284
Oh wait you're not the "oops I'm trans" troll?
Yeah, we don't accept you skirting our social rules and think you're an abomination.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.