[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So, I've never been on ig except for a couple of months some years ago. I made a new one weeks ago.
I want to use dating apps and eventhough I'm quite attractive, girls don't respond well to a profile with zero pics and a 50 follower count. Do people find it weird if that strange dude from uni or highschool (I've always been kinda autistic and bordering on covert narcissist) suddenly follows them out of nowhere? I mean, most follow back but it feels idk... needy. I am needy, but what would a normal human do?
>>
>>31535995
Huge codependency issues as well. Huge loser tbqh
>>
it's not that weird if you have some content posted. everyone has to start somewhere with followers. but having an empty profile and just randomly following people is a recipe for thinking you were hacked or weirder than originally thought.
>>
File: 1716600349652095.jpg (19 KB, 700x438)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>31535995
I've been building my profile up for the past 2 years, it looks pretty dope and eye-catching now but almost 0 women have decided to randomly follow. I got a date recently with a really hot girl that I added first, but otherwise haven't had much attention. I'm a 6 according to the internet.

I have 150ish followers, slightly higher than my follow count
>>
File: 1603574512219.jpg (41 KB, 550x535)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I know this isn't helpful but this seems like the most soul draining and depressing shit ever. At least if you work as a social media manager or something you're being honest about being a marketer and doing the grind. Having to market your own fucking life and constantly think about taking eye catching pictures or trading followers or whatever is just awful.
What mystifies me is that several women that I've met do this voluntarily, commodifying their life, always taking pictures and shit and having a giant feed of stories that they're feeding to a big list of orbiters and... for what? I doubt Chad cares lol. At least as a dude women seem to care for some god forsaken reason.
>>
>>31537171
I know bro. I'm a chadlite. I couldn't give less of a fuck about a girl's social media. If anything, overexposure disgusts me.
>>
>>31537171
You don’t have to post very much honestly. I’ll do like 2 posts a week maybe for what I’m doing over the weekend. The real reason you get an IG is so you can ask women for their insta and actually talk to them since nobody wants to give their number anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.