[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Entering Uni soon. How do I get a gf there. Do I do cold approaches to girls I don't know/know (but never talked to before)and be straight with my intentions
>Let's go on a date
Or do I get into a friend circle, be friends with a girl for a while, and then ask her out on a date?
>>
Bump
>>
You don't. College is one of the worst places to meet girls. It's literally full of tall rich chads. Most girls won't notice you. Wait until you graduate.
>>
Look into a mirror and say Schooler's name three times
>>
File: 171961093583176945.jpg (110 KB, 350x442)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>31536113
https://voca.ro/1koYXuaMPNnZ
>>
Find some cutie who’s on your level and who you can keep a leash around, and by that I mean a girl who you can “make yours” and not have her ghost you or run off for chad and pay you no attention. Aim for Some shy pretty wallflower thing, unless you are at a different level and would have better luck going a notch down or can handle going a notch up. Gotta launch your attack sooner than later or she’ll get swallowed up and pumped and dumped by chad. This sort of girl who you’d have a chance with you just have to suss out by intuition. Then you just bump into her or see her after class, or otherwise manifest a way to be in close proximity where you can interact, then just say hi and have a charming little conversation. Then keep repeating that situation until you feel you’ve achieved “objective: meet girl”. In the meantime, keep doing the same thing with a bunch of girls and just be as charming as you can be. Just talk to a bunch of people M and F generally, since everyone is new and in the same boat. Guy friends can connect you to social circles with more girls to meet, plus you feel more confident when you’re with “the boys”. Girls too can help you network and so it’s good to still make chat and have a acquaintance level friendship with a chick even if she’s not interested.
Thats it. Just always put yourself in situations where you meet new people. Being purely cynical, you’re increasing your odds of eventually clicking with someone. Always make opportunities for yourself and take advantage of them.
>>
Don’t say this word for word, but the underlying theme of your convos with new girls you meet should be “hi, I think you’re pretty and I was wondering if you’re open to me acting on that” aka just be flirty but not forceful. Assertive, yes, but any girl who says yes to direct forceful approach is probably not with it
>>
>>31536113
>Entering Uni soon. How do I get a gf there.

You need to maximaze the time you will spend around your classmates, so ideally you want to live in the dorms and eat at the campus. That alone ups your chances by a lot. Then its all about trying to smalltalk with people you sit next to and perhaps joining some sort of a club there.
>>
File: Robots vs Normies.gif (194 KB, 1029x615)
194 KB
194 KB GIF
>>31536113
>no GF in HS
>thinks cold approaches are anything but grifter scam
You are 2-6 years out from being able to get a GF.
Fix your shit
>>
>>31536898
Worst shit I've ever heard
>>
File: 171954894530670280.jpg (942 KB, 1440x1080)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
>>31539130
https://voca.ro/1bIJfh93VtfA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.