[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0019.jpg (62 KB, 640x479)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I had a dream where I saw my mother fully naked right in front of me for a number of minutes, my head at the level of her breasts but I could see her full body, she was talking to me. I felt turned interested and odd in the dream but waking up I feel concerned about my mind, I don’t see my mother this way in real life, I’ve read dream interpretations saying that I’m too close to her, or I want to be closer. Either way, I feel really odd about this.

What is wrong with me? When I was a kid I did see my mother naked once or twice, didn’t know what to think about it at the times. But now I’m disturbed at my subconscious l, moreover why was I looking at her body as if she was a girl I was attracted to, why was she in front of me so close, why was she talking to me? I’m a young guy, aren’t I too young to have these dreams in my twenties?
>>
Freud is both useful and not at all. Our mothers are to an extent our first love and ideally the very first person, being, that shows us love and compassion.

But that said, it’s just a weird dream don’t dwell on it. Probs just got your wires crossed.
>>
>>31536256
Thanks this makes sense. I hope it’s nothing, never want to have that dream again.
>>
>>31536264
Get your mind off of it the best you can (genuinely distract yourself) and write it off as nothing. The less the dwell on it the less likely you’ll dream of it later.
>>
>>31536289
Will do. I gotta move past it. Thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.