[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PS1_37.1460_Fnt_DD_T13.jpg (213 KB, 1126x1800)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
I frown all the time no matter where I am. And everyone can sense it. It's the feeling of dreams that never came true, like I'm a child who got a candy bar ripped from my hands. Yet the only "dream" I can imagine right now is having 4 million dollars. It's like my soul is scarred from disappointment after disappointment. I'm trying law of attraction for my 4 million dollars, which I"m pretty sure will make me happy, but I can't get over the physical feeling of misery every day, the lack of energy. I've tried seeking Christ but i end up in the same place. Where am I supposed to go? I've felt this way for the past 12 years, whenever I start to feel normal somebody shuts me down and puts me in a place of misery again, I either fuck something up and get scolded or what. I don't feel like I deserve this so why does it keep happening.
>>
>>31536227
I used to be empathetic to other people. I wanted to take homeless people to my house and give them food and water. I was so weak and gentle, and I feel like I just need a good cry but it's not coming, I used to cry ALL the time. Now I can't I just dwell on the feeling of being sad. I look around me and I'm blessed. But I still just feel so sad. And the only thing I can get put together that I want that I'm missing is millions of dollars. Feeling/being important. Owning a car dealership or something. Maybe I just want the universe to whisper in my ear "I love you." Maybe I feel ashamed of feeling superior to anybody ever and this is how shame feels. Or maybe my soul just wants the resources to help others in need how I wanted to when I was a kid. It just never goes away. The majority of people can say they have bad lives or whatnot but I'm a mess and it's so drastic you can see it, it's just unmistakable, and when I think of owning a mansion, being in a high social class, owning businesses, I feel OK for a second. What does this mean.
>>
>>31536227
Lack of goals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.