[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Alright, am I a fucking idiot here? is this a bot? should i have been more specific??

>match with girl on hinge
>conves moves to whatsapp, but we talks about hotpot
and a bunch of random shit beforehand
> I say "speaking of food, i've only seen specifichotpotplace from the outside, but i'd love to the see the inside, maybe this friday evening"
> she says "I have time on Sunday night"
> she says "do you have the time"
>I say "Sunday works 7pm"
> she says "I have a weekend off"
> I say "In that case looking forward to meeting you!
> she says "oh?"
> I say "after all i've been talking about myself but i don't know much about you!"
> she says "yes"
> next couple days i mention the drive to hotpot place and that its supposed to stop raining on that day and shes says "don't worry it's nothing" and "yes everything is fine"
> day off i message her in the morning and let her know when i get there... her response: "I don't know what you are talking about. Where did you see me promise to go on a date with you today?
>>
please stop doing dinner for first dates. it's way too much commitment monetarily and it's super awkward sitting in silence watching each other stuff your faces with food. go somewhere you can grab a drink and play billiards or like a barcade. mutual activities will help you bond much faster than feigning interest in "getting to know her."

anyway, to answer your question, she sounds ESL so might be easily confused.
>>
>>31536302
i'm pretty talkative, so I wasn't really worried about that, and i thought ESL too, but its one of the things i asked and she said Canadian born and raised...
>>
>>31536318
they speak french as first langauge often up there, desu. but seriously, dinner first dates are terrible ideas. do you really think she wants to just listen to you blab the whole time? sounds like an awful experience for her. take my advice or not, but i know what i'm talking about here.
>>
>>31536328
fair, next time i'll think of something better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.