[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000005972.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1350)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>
lmao no. hot women are where the rich men are.
>>
>>31536301
I don't think so. I'm in a small-ish city near Nashville area and a lot if not most of the people here are blonde haired and blue eyed. It's kind of strange seeing so many beautiful people.
>>
>>31536301
Absolutely fucking not.
The more you move away, the more you'll end up with ugly ass methany's. Or actual geriatrics.

Hot chicks don't generally hang out in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>31536355
what city?

are they attractive or just blond hair blue eye?
>>
>>31536301
no the further you get from cities the less of all kinds of people you'll find. a child could figure this out
>>
Depends, but for the most part yes. Since covid there has been a massive shift in demographics. Any place that has embraced woke stuff has declined in quality across the board.
>>
File: p0dh6lgp-1674655060.jpg (35 KB, 624x351)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>31536301
I live in middle of the swamp some hundred miles from civilization. The only women living here look like 200 year old witches.
>>
>>31538354
you're playing the witcher
>>
>>31536301
Ha ha NO. There are plenty of decent looking women here but city women with money are always going to look better than hicks. They can pay for the skincare and actually nice hair salons.
>>
>>31536355
Dear Franklin,
Memphis is coming for you.
>>
>>31536332
/thread
>>
A lot of couples seem to start long distance these days, I think because it's easier to find compatible people via the internet than having to make do with what's in your immediate vicinity. Instead of thinking about relocating, maybe involve yourself in online interest groups?

Hot girls with niche interests exist. Obviously the competition is fierce, but that's true of chicks you'll meet locally too. Thirst has wrecked mankind and turned us all against each other.
>>
>>31536301
>he thinks things he sees and hears from media are true and real
lol you sweet sweet summer child

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.