[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717293630444760.jpg (55 KB, 896x896)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
How do I deal with headaches? I had a headache last night and I've had it all day today.
>>
>>31536460
drink a liter of water
>>
If it's a one-time thing try paracetamol + ibuprofen. Maximum dose of each (I think that's 500Mg + 200Mg or two pills of each). The ibuprofen will reduce inflammation and the paracetamol will dull pain. In combination I find them very effective for most types of headache.
If you are getting headaches frequently you should try to figure out why, and there are many possible reasons. I figured out a while ago that drinking beer gave me a guaranteed headache (not a hangover) about 8h after I drank one. Switching to spirits fixed that. Likewise I had to cut a bunch of other foods out of my diet (like eggs) because they were causing headaches. Too much screen time or screen time in a poorly-like (too bright or too dark) room can give me a headache that lingers for days. Not ventilating the house regularly gives me a headache from I guess high CO2 buildup.
So a bunch of stuff for me. If you can figure out what's causing yours then you can tackle it properly.
>>
>>31536460
The last time I had a headache I just prayed to Lord Jesus
Before I got up from the ground, the headache was gone
If you don't know how to pray, don't worry about it, you don't have to be like the church officials, just ask for it earnestly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.