[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Pic unrelated, went to play Pokemon Go at a park yesterday for a big raid event.
It was my first time going to an event where other players normally organize get-togethers for. I'm pretty casual and usually stick to myself/stay away from others while playing. Upon making my way to a gym where the Raid Pokemon boss was spawning momentarily, I ran into a group of other people all on their phones.
One guy in particular approached me after looking at me several times. He introduced himself, made some small talk, and added me- probably to get a raid bonus since you get extra balls and stuff for raiding with friends.
While we were walking to the next gym in-between raids, I noticed he had a cluster of bumps on his face where the jaw usually meets the ears. I wanted to think it was bumps from shaving since he looks like he has facial hair, but it looked suspiciously like cold sore/herpes bumps sans the blisters and scarring. I've had cold sores like once or twice since I was a kid, but it was usually localized to areas above my lips and under/on my nose.

Being the germaphobe I am, I tried distancing myself while being polite and natural about it, but he was insistent on walking with and hanging around me for some reason.
I didn't make contact up until the very end when we parted ways and he gave me a handshake- to which I beelined for the park's restroom and thoroughly washed my hands with soap.

Fast forward to today, I felt a small somewhat painful reddish bump on my forehead above my eyebrows. It's consistent with the discomfort you'd expect from moving or touching skin where cystic acne is about to erupt, but it doesn't look like a single bump either like acne typically is.
If it is herpes, the only reason I have for it somehow getting on my forehead of all places is from the dude's sweat since it was hot as hell yesterday and, him being taller than me, maybe he sweat fell on me?

Am I being a hypochondriac or is there enough justifiable reason for my concerns?
>>
I doubt it's herpes but if you're that scared, you can go to a doctor or clinic to get tested. They'll swap the bumps to run tests and get back too you.
>>
>>31536495
It's not herpes, those were ingrown hairs. At least now I know why you were acting so fucked up yesterday.
>>
Anon encounters acne for the first time
>>
>>31536495
it’s not herpes. you are very retarded. see a dermatologist or wash your face, and a therapist to manage the hypochondria that compelled you to come onto 4chan and write 6 paragraphs of nonsense
>>
>>31536495
Male Pokémon Go players are almost all virgins. Which do you think is more likely?
>1) The guy doesn't have the best hygeine routine or doesn't have a dermatology routine
>2) The guy got STD and is somehow spreading it through shaking hands
If it were #2, then nobody would shake hands with college aged women

>t. non-virgin Pokémon Go player
Hope you got a good Rayquaza ;)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.