[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719429109103978.jpg (161 KB, 796x986)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
College and work women aren't a option. Where could I find women?
>>
>>31536601
church events
>>
>>31536601
There is a large thread on this that appears regularly.

The first step is to be honest and acknowledge that you don't simply want "women," but a woman that conforms to your standards. Secondly, if you can't find one then consider adjusting your standards.
>>
Where are men that actually want to maintain good relationships?
>>
>>31536622
Right here, writing these words.
>>
>>31536630
No way. You're not a man.
>>
>>31536660
Oh, the "no true scotman" fallacy. Okay.
>>
>>31536739
No, men don't post here. Certainly not ones that want healthy and meaningful relationships with women.
You must be another woman.
>>
>>31536752
>No, men don't post here. Certainly not ones that want healthy and meaningful relationships with women.
>You must be another woman.
See. This is why you can't find anyone.
>>
>>31536756
I haven't been looking on here.
I look in real life.
>>
>>31536781
>I haven't been looking on here.
I obviously didn't imply you were looking for someone here, just that you're looking for someone. Who knows what you're looking for here.
>>
>>31536805
I think I am merely pondering. Like standing on the shoreline. Lingering for the waves to spit out a man that wants for our future to be prosperous.
But this is not sand.
>>
>>31536833
So you are looking for a man here. Also you: anyone posting here is not a man. QED.
>>
>>31536851
No I was demonstrating the obvious difference that this place is not sand. This is NOT where I will be receiving any man. So ergo, no men are here.
>>
>>31536883
jesus christ you're a huge faggot
>>
Anywhere really. I was at a grocery store the other day eating lunch outside and there was this guy and girl next to me. I could here them talking and apparently they had just met in the grocery store and were having lunch together and hitting it off. The girl was telling him she noticed him in the store and found him attractive. The way she was talking I'd assume they've fucked since then.
>>
>>31536601
>College and work women aren't a option.
Why?
>>
>>31539651
He's probably a N33T which is pretty based, or an employed man with a functioning brain who knows you should never even call female coworkers by their first name or smile at them, let alone date them
>>
>>31536601
>College and work women aren't a option
Why not?
I could at least understand the premise of avoiding women at work even if I don't necessarily agree with it. But why college?
Are you trying to give Schooler a seizure here?
>>
>>31539662
>you should never even call female coworkers by their first name or smile at them,
Sounds like someone got a little talking to by HR. Have you tried being less ugly?
>T. dating a coworker and dated multiple coworkers in the past
>>
>>31536615
i assume he meant young single women, not ugly moms and old hags

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.