[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it worth it to date a fat chick so you can titty fuck her?
>>
>>31536685
Everyone knows that big tits on a fat chick don't count
>>
>>31536689
Doesn't feel any different on my dick
>>
>>31536694
but it will in your heart next time you see a plapjak
>>
>>31536685
My best friend is the most tit obsessed person i've ever met. He finally got a girl with huge tits despite not being fat and he was very disappointed with the experience of titfucking. food for thought
>>
Why date a fat chick when you have your own set of tits?
>>
>>31536731
Because his micro-penis won't reach them.
>>
>>31536685
No. Big tits on a fat girl is just standard issue like big wheels on big trucks.

Lemme ask you something anon.
Do you think you can afford to keeping a big girl fed?
>>
>>31536705
That's just memes
>>31536709
No I've done it, its pretty cool when you lubricate properly
>>
>>31536685
No.
Having sex with fat girls will destroy what little self esteem you still have.
It will break you psychologically.
>>
>>31537818
>>31536797
So am I supposed to date "in my league" or not, retards? I'm an ugly male, these are women that will be loyal to my kind.
>>
>>31536685
bruh jackhammer any fat girl you can. ESPECIALLY if they have huge tits.
“Plapjack” can kiss my ass, I’ve railed many a fatty and all that fucking matters is you’re getting laid by a girl that’s into you
>>
>>31537921
>all that matters is getting laid by a girl that's into you

Is that the new cope for fat fetishists?
>>
OP, you don't date fat chicks. You just hook up with them for a little while and then level up once you get sufficient XP.
>>
>>31536685
My gf is fat. And my last 2 fuck buddies were fat. When I say their pussies are the warmest, I mean it. Shit will feel like your dick is melted butter as you grind her walls and poke her cervix. Amazing feeling
>>
>>31536685
a woman who has big breasts because she's fat is like someone boasting their car is fast because it's falling off a cliff
>>
>>31536709
This tbqh, tittyfucking my flatchested ex was more fulfilling than tittyfucking fat chicks because I was in love with her.
>>
>>31536685
no, natural fat tits are too soft. Not that it won't work, but prolly silicone tits are better for that or the non fat girl big tits. Doesn't matter much if you like the girl ofc.
>>
>>31536709
Titfucks are amazing what is your spergfriend on about ? I only got it from a fat cunt with enormous jugs and it still was super fun seeing my dick slide out on top, far better than blowjobs.
>>
File: stability ball 2(1).webm (894 KB, 1416x668)
894 KB
894 KB WEBM
>>31536685
Who said you had to date her?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.