[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1370806380952.gif (33 KB, 300x300)
33 KB
33 KB GIF
Anyone here who has been clincally diagnosed with ADHD care to share their experiences on Adderall? I'm getting to the point in my life where I need to start getting my life together before time runs out but as anyone with ADHD knows, it's really hard to become interested in the whole hustle and grind set that comes with going to college and picking a career, so I've been considering visiting a psychiatrist and getting a prescription for Adderall. So I ask, is it worth it? Did it work for you? Did you have any changes in your personality? Did you find yourself becoming more productive and able to focus more on the task at hand?
>>
It's definitely helped my focus. I get more mundane things done with less "pain" like brushing teeth, housekeeping etc. Be cognizant of hyperfocus. I would not say it's effected my career drive, but I also have anxiety and depression. It's worth a shot at least short term I'd say.
>>
>>31536740
Can't report on adderall but ritalin has helped me so far
I'm focused at work, I don't daydream anywhere near as much in meetings, and like the other anon said daily tasks aren't a pain I just get on and do them
In terms of career, I'm more outgoing at work and not trapped in my head. But I'm still seeing a psychologist to get my social skills up to speed

For me it's easily worth the time and money to get diagnosed and put on meds and therapy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.