[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wojak418481.png (53 KB, 312x365)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
So what am I supposed to do now? Just suffer until death? Is there anything I can do to reverse the effects of the Industrial revolution?

>touch grass

Fuck you. I've done multiple 24 hour days worth of research on this topic and I am certain of my beliefs. I'm not going to let some brainwashed fucking normie tell me that everything is cool just because you get to go home and smoke pot at the end of the day.
>>
Here's the QRD on how the IR has affected your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY2R2EPG9jo&pp=ygUQaW5kdXN0cmlhbCB0cm9sbA%3D%3D
>>
>>31537163
Search for God diligently with your whole heart.

This world sucks and Jesus Christ is going to destroy it all. Praise God.
>>
>>31537163
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31537163
You are a stupid asshole
>>
>>31537379
?

>>31537384
?
>>
>>31537273
okay now what if we stop pretending in a false god and accept that is for losers who cant accept a world without meaning
>>
>>31537163
>Is there anything I can do to reverse the effects of the Industrial revolution?
Yes, neck yourself, faggot.
>>
File: atheist23498237.png (302 KB, 973x591)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>31537447
>>
>>31537459
?
>>
>>31537474
uhh okay there still isnt any kind of higher being as depicted by humans and certainly not one that gives a fuck about humans
>>
>>31537447
Atheists like you are a result of the industrial revolution. Brainwashed by anti-christian propaganda and ultimately an indirect tool to make the rich richer. Not to mention you make society worse with your lies and nonsense.
>>
File: Atheist243243423.png (1.32 MB, 1128x1656)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>31537497
Are you one of those "God can't be real because there's too much suffering" types?
>>
>>31537163
well you can't turn back the wheel of progress.
We can not go back to that place.
We would not belong there even if we could.
We can however rebuild.
You don't need to love the machine we have built.
In the end it runs on blood and sweat and souls;
if you will i am a servant of the machine. I cant tell you it is good but it is worthwhile, better, safer.
We did not destroy society as long as humans are we society persists.
I however require clarificiation how has a <complex techno-social force> that was apllied to <vague concept of society> (what society?)
destroied it; I would argue that the Revolution has transformed it into a form which would dry to the skeleton we have today. (there are multiple societies? which one are you refering to?)
>>
>>31537506
no idgaf about the suffering in the world im just not retarded enough to rely on the belief that theres a magic guy in the sky whos also contradicted by other seemingly real religions. religion is honestly just cope and embarrassing
>>
Just let go. If you want to live in the cave and eat the berry and the meat, do it. You’ll probably start to like it. And when the bad men(US FOREST SERVICE) come to stop you, make them take nappies.
>>
>>31537498
surely this is bait right
>>
>>31537520
>theres a magic guy in the sky

for the record: That would make no sense and that's not what Christians believe. We believe in a being outside of the physical universe which created the physical universe. We believe this to be logically necessary because otherwise the universe could not exist.
>>
>>31537528
Why would it be bait?
>I'm an atheist. I believe that anti-depressants are necessary to maintain a normal lifestyle
>big pharma makes money from me my whole life
>I will be a generally more consuming type of person because I will never be satisfied in my entire life.

>I'm a christian, I don't need to purchase anything to live a normal lifestyle. Just good relationships with other Christians and the word of God.
>>
>>31537528
no, retards actually believe that shit
>>
>>31537163
So what is it about the industrial revolution that you reject? Indoor plumbing? Central heating? Eradication of many diseases? Higher living standards?
>>
>>
>>31537163
I think it's the feminist revolution destroyed soiciety
>>
>>31537163
>I am certain of my beliefs
why is the industrial revolution bad?
>>
you think the 1st industrial revolution was bad just wait for the 4th. We are fucked
>>
File: waging ends.jpg (235 KB, 1421x942)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>31537163
I quit going to work after I realized 90% of the time I'm just wasting my time doing pointless shit nobody cares about and not getting ahead in life.
I worked there a lot over the past 12 years and the wagie community was a major factor in my decision to not work anymore. NEETs did it to an extent as well but WAGIES are far worse.
Someone could give a long drawn out and factually accurate explanation of what would have to happen for me to even be able to one day buy a home and have a family and why working was fraudulent. The post would get a dozen responses of
>WHY SHOULD YOU EAT?
>when you know you know
>economic collapse is coming
>stack metals the end is nigh
>keep waging faggot
>100% eoy silver will reach 5k an ounce
Or some equally long schizo post explaining numerology, using bible scripture and random posts here explaining how by the end of the year billions will be unemployed because of the AI.
Here we are.
After seeing the nothingburger today I came here just to watch the seething and suicide letters. It’s beyond EOY, the jobs didn't disappear, the banks didn't collapse (unfortunately), no more use cases and all the dirty laundry is out in the air now.
It’s not going to be Millennial's Economic Paradise, it will not be the Roaring 20's all over again. The world will not be descending into hyper deflation and prosperity (as was obsessed over for months/years) it will be going on as usual with no major gains or rewards.
I will enjoy watching wagies burn every step along the way.
Why?
Because those fucking idiots deserve it all.
>>
>>31537163
go to africa and live with a nigger tribe, there is your pre industrial revolution life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.