[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0025.jpg (48 KB, 700x697)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
each time i flush it it is so loud i fear everyone outside and inside can hear me, i don't want people to know i'm in the bathroom, even when i put the lid down the noise is the same.

if i can't fix it how can i alteast not care that everyone can hear i just took a nice number 2
>>
>>31537669
Do you live alone?
>>
>>31537673
no
>>
>>31537677
Do you have your own toilet? Do you share it with family room mates?
>>
>>31537682
yes i have my own toilet no i don't share
>>
>>31537684
And you're ashamed about your family hearing you flush?
>>
>>31537688
and people outside
>>
>>31537692
Like your neighbours or people on the street?
>>
>>31537705
both
>>
>>31537714
Have you heard the toilets in your house flushing while being our on the street? Or your neighbours? Do you think your toilet is different to the other toilets in the house?
>>
>>31537721
i never heard the neighbours flush and i don't hear any of the toilets in my house flush while outside and my toilet is not different than the other toilets
>>
>>31537669
People poop it's normal. In fact I'm pooping right now.
>>
>>31537735
So why are you stressing about your toilet? Have people made comments about you or your toilet?
>>
>>31537669
Run water in bath or basin to mingle with and drown out toilet
>>
>>31537751
He's worried about people hearing the flush, not the shitting.
>>
>>31537747
because i don't want people to hear it flush, no no one made any comments about anything
i don't care anymore that people inside can hear it but it's outside thats the problem
>>
>>31537777
No one outside can hear it and even if they could they wouldn't know who was flushing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.