[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718638774209184.jpg (117 KB, 932x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Zoomer here. My insecure narcissist mother basically documented my entire life on Facebook for the world to see, and I don't like it. How do I convince her to take it off the internet? Pic unrelated
>>
>>31537730
>Pic unrelated
pic extremely related, you developed a thing for mean woman
and just talk to your mother about it say u don't like it
>>
>>31537730
In ten years you’ll realize women are all crazy and don’t care about logic. So nothing you can do now.
>>
File: IMG_2238.jpg (900 KB, 978x1310)
900 KB
900 KB JPG
>>31537730
>”My insecure narcissist mother(...)”
>Posts image of disagreeable imposing goth female who is portrayed to be larger and almost domineering in presence comparing to little Mario
>”Pic unrelated”
>>
>>31537730
Don't worry about it man
The only thing you should be worrying about is that your mother is leaking your riches
If you make any money, don't let your mother see. Don't let your mother know.
>>
>>31537730
Who caaares?????

jesus
>>
>>31537730
Lol so you're still a child, and now have a budding sentience. You're embarrassed about what exactly?
>>
>>31537738
>and just talk to your mother about it say u don't like it
I have tried to tell her it makes me uncomfortable in a non-confrontational way, but she doesn't really care. She legitimately doesn't seem to understand why having someone's entire childhood available for the entire internet to see would possibly rub someone the wrong way
>>
>>31538023
>>31538492
If you were young you would not want public posts about every retarded thing you were doing at your teens. If the mans was playing minecraft in his pijamas when he was 15 it doesn't need to be plastered on facebook for anyone to see.

>>31538576
Same thing happened with my father OP, fortunately even if she doesn't want to delete, if you report things as being posted without your consent you may be able to remove something.
Also, if you fail, you might at least convince her to make his profile private, so only she and her boomer facebook friends have acces.
>>
>>31537730

That's a very humiliating picture, you zoomer brat Anon
>>
>>31538644
Oh hush. We get it, you're embarrassed that your parents love you. How very teenage angst of you. That does not make your parents any of those zoomer buzzwords.

When you get a little older, or closer to voting age, you'll figure out that it doesn't really matter. For now, I'll continue to laugh at your sperging.

T. My parents have pictures of me doing kid shit as well. Doesnt bother me, it's endearing
>>
>>31537730
IMO it's pointless anon, it's all out there already. It's better to get used to not being ashamed of yourself and your past. Taking shit down (especially if it is under duress) is a sign of weakness.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.