[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: socks.png (953 KB, 1080x1224)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
I've been having a really fun time making religious girls question their faith and unconditionally accepting them as they are, instead of what a belief system thinks they should be.

it's pretty easy to do fyi, but you have to be kind and loving, and just inspiring questioning without being manipulative, but like, this shit is wild too.
>"so, when humans were tribal and everything there was still god but no belief systems, just rejoicing in the joy of being?"
>"isn't most of what jesus said completely misinterpreted by people who didn't really get his message of being in the moment?"
>"aren't the religious belief systems designed to push a certain cultural beliefs?"

my favourite memory has been showing a muslim girl how abusive her family is, and then allowing her to choose her own path by listening to the light within herself. she's sorta wholesome goth and makes bread now instead of being addicted to xanax to cope with her family, and it's cute. I took her virginity and we cuddled after

another one was a catholic girl who was wrestling with sex being a bad thing, even though we're sexual beings and all result from it, and she was interested in girls too. now she's dating a couple of them without shaming herself.

anyway, any other ways of pulling girls out of this brainwashing? life is too hard to feel bad about yourself for being yourself -- instead just listening to the truth within you instead of being sad forever
>>
File: 1717539655695164.png (175 KB, 810x730)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
Is this copypasta? Anyways highjacking this shit thread. Where and how do i get a tall gf?
>>
>>31537784
>my favourite memory has been showing a muslim girl how abusive her family is, and then allowing her to choose her own path by listening to the light within herself. she's sorta wholesome goth and makes bread now instead of being addicted to xanax to cope with her family, and it's cute. I took her virginity and we cuddled after
>another one was a catholic girl who was wrestling with sex being a bad thing, even though we're sexual beings and all result from it, and she was interested in girls too. now she's dating a couple of them without shaming herself.
Man slut, why can't you commit to a girl instead of breaking family ties?
>>
>>31537784
Assuming this is not some LARP fantasy you're basically saying
>It's fun to talk children into giving me their candy bars
If you tried to have an argument with a guy about his faith you'd be reminded how firmly you are a 105-110 IQ
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>31537784
you deserve to be executed for the perversion you bring into an already perverted society, you are a whore and deserve to be put down like a rabid dog

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.